11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order. Our Foundry team is creating a fintech building machine by leveraging our experience and history of building multiple fintech banks and other propositions.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive into our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
The role of Sales Executive is a pretty straightforward one as the name suggests. We have built a super awesome and market-leading product called 11:FS Pulse and this role's main responsibility is to talk to people about the problems that 11:FS Pulse solves in order to generate deals. Simple.
You will need to develop a deep understanding of the Jobs To Be Done that 11:FS Pulse solves for different people within the organisations that we serve. These range from giant banks to fintech banks like Monzo all the way to very small startups who aspire to change the industry.
Responsibilities & Attributes
- A revenue target - Ultimately this role is about geneating and closing deals.
- Effectively create and manage a forecast of sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that reliably predict sales success
- Track this and any other relevant sales activity using the company's CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Manage the client from order to onboard and introduce them to the engagement and renewals team
- Actively engage and participate in specific events as well as active client and industry networking
- Utilise knowledge of large-scale enterprises or tech solutions to execute a complex, solution-based sales process to identify client pain, develop needs, qualify and formulate value-based solutions
- Understand the content and product roadmap and be able to communicate these in a meaningful way to prospective clients
- Engage in pitching, demonstrating the platform and proposal management, including the creation of defined solutions & compelling justifications to buy
- Work closely with the in-house leadership, marketing and solutions teams in the identification of the correct prospects, through careful segmentation combined with considered and active outreach campaigns
Experience and qualifications
- Experience selling value-based solutions or SaaS
- Demonstrable evidence of track record of success in the digital services and technology areas, including key account management success
- Track record of delivering targets; recognition amongst peers, awards
- Proven 'hunter' (new business) able to demonstrate success in developing new business opportunities through the proactive targeting
- Expertise in navigating an enterprise hierarchy, influencing across the powerbase
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to communicate value, build relationships and cross and upsell across the wider 11:FS proposition
- Experience and success working with a complex, solution-based value sales process in a fast-paced high growth constantly evolving company
- Exemplary and highly driven work ethic, with a desire to realise exceptional outcomes and results for 11:FS and our clients
- Passion, confidence and ambition to fundamentally transform the way in which prospects change the fabric of their services
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).