11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order. Our Foundry team is creating a fintech building machine by leveraging our experience and history of building multiple fintech banks and other propositions.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive into our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
Sales Executive: 11:FS Media
About the role
You’ll be joining the 11:FS Growth Team who is responsible for building and growing an industry leading brand as well as curating media content and campaigns.
Our media content reaches senior decision makers across fintech and financial services and our Fintech Insider podcast is one of the top 1% of podcasts globally.
Through sponsorships and content collaborations, you will be selling a suite of offerings from the 11:FS content portfolio that will deliver against our clients’ business goals.
You’ll need to identify, understand and quantify prospect’s marketing business challenges typically around:
- Brand exposure & visibility
- Thought leadership
- Lead generation
And match their goals to content propositions from our inventory that reaches our extensive, high-value financial services audience in the following verticals:
- Incumbent and challenger banks
- Fintech providers
- Broader technology providers
- B2B service providers
What you’ll be doing
- Execute a solution-based consultative sales process to identify client pain-points, opportunities and needs, and present them with value-based solutions through:
- MQL lead identification and follow up
- Opportunity qualification, and nurturing through the sales funnel
- Creation of defined solutions & compelling reasons to buy
- Shaping proposals, pitching and issuing SOWs
- Account manage the client end to end, representing the brand, giving them a fantastic experience and forging lasting working relationships, generating repeat business.
- Proactively build a target prospect list through a combination of inbound and outbound prospecting
- Execute considered and active outreach campaigns
- Track all relevant sales activity and manage your pipeline and sales forecast using our CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Work with the in house creative team to align client goals with our editorial roadmaps and event plans.
- Constantly improve your understanding of the content formats and roadmap to be able to communicate these in a meaningful way to prospective clients
- Proactively look for intro’s and cross-selling opportunities from your sales colleagues in Pulse and Ventures
What would make you an excellent fit for us
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience selling value-based solutions or media products/services
- Proven new business selling skills
- Strong account management and relationship nurturing skills with senior stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Exemplary and highly driven work ethic
- Able to function independently, as well as collaboratively with 11:FS team members
- Passion, confidence and ambition to fundamentally transform the way in which prospects can realise exceptional outcomes and results by working with us.
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).