11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Ventures practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, our Growth team generate a stream of content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order. Our Foundry team is creating a fintech building machine by leveraging our experience and history of building multiple fintech banks and other propositions.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive into our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
Production Coordinator - 11:FS
About 11:FS Media Team
This role will sit within the brand marketing division of the 11:FS Growth team. This department manages all the brand content and properties that 11:FS publishes with shows including our flagship podcast Fintech Insider; our live events including 11:FS Awards and After Dark; all our social media content and community engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
The content that we produce reaches a wide-ranging global audience of engaged listeners weekly, and we are promoting the 11:FS name and thought leadership around the world.
What we are looking for…
We are looking to bring on a Production Coordinator, someone who can help support our production and media delivery team. The role is two-sided, so there’s opportunity to gain experience in both the production and distribution of our content, and in the delivery management of our media projects.
- Helping coordinate guest & hosts for content engagements
- Help maintain the content roadmap and keep the team’s day to day planning and tasks up to date
- Work with brand marketing lead to plan and execute distribution strategy for media and brand content
- Support the creation of new and innovative content and formats
- Assist with tracking and managing project tasks and ensure things are running smoothly
- Increase the efficiency and effective delivery of both creation and distribution of all content through the support of the team
- Help spot any risks with allocations and resourcing before they become problems
- Coordinate timelines and deliverables for media clients.
Key skills and experience:
- Excited by fintech, financial services, and the impact it is having around the world
- A passion for content, particularly podcasts, video, and social media
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Multi-tasking and time management.
- Great communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders and very senior clients and VIPs
- Able to build collaborative relationships, and love working in a team.
- A self starter and problem solver with good instincts of when to escalate and when to use your own initiative
Preferred skills, but not essential
- Ideally some background in a dynamic, fast moving company or agency, with previous exposure to marketing or media in digital formats; resourcing; scoping, calendar management and delivery management.
- Regular listener and consumer of podcasts and online media
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).