Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
- Resolve incoming Zendesk tickets from ABBYY B2B customers, predominantly via e-mail, sometimes via Chat and phone;
- Troubleshoot technical issues either on a virtual system or on a screen-sharing session with the customer;
- Actively collaborate with your teammates and colleagues from other departments to find solutions;
- Communicate confidently in Business English (minimum B2 certificate required);
- Write knowledge base articles to help customers even faster.
- Follow our well-documented procedures, guidelines and policies.
- At least 5 years of experience working in L2 Technical Support, Professional Services, QA, DevOps or Development;
- Strong experience in Windows operating systems and servers with hand-on experience in IIS and Windows Administration,
- Experience in installing and troubleshooting database
- Experience in SQL, MySQL
- Experience with network troubleshooting, web application and infrastructure troubleshooting and protocols
- A good understanding of programming languages (C++, Java or C#) is an advantage;
- Experience in DevOps is an advantage
- Great analytical skills to troubleshoot software problems;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Advanced English skills (B2 certificate as a minimum);
- Japanese, Mandarin or Korean language an advantage.
- Work as part of a great international team in a cutting-edge AI software company;
- Work remotely or from the office
- Interesting and challenging tasks
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.