Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
The Solution Development Representative (SDR) acts as an extension of the ABBYY Sales and Marketing organizations by generating qualified sales opportunities and contact discovery via targeted account development cold calling. This position also assists Account Execs (AE) with developing intro messages for line of business penetration, org chart identification, and collaborates to help determine best campaign tactics. The SDR possesses strong business acumen and the ability to quickly understand and apply the fundamentals of a prospect or customer’s business environment, organization, and strategy is essential to success in this role. In addition, the SDR possesses the aptitude and or relevant sales or marketing experience to easily understand and articulate the business value of ABBYY products and solutions to C-level executives, line of business and IT professionals.
- Develops introductory messages for line of business penetration
- Complete account research and development for proactive opportunity development
- Research and qualifies leads, including org chart identification, to attain lead development quota
- Develop and maintain relationships with account stakeholders while acquiring account intelligence to leverage in opportunity development calls and in collaboration with field sales
- Collaborates with Account Executives to determine campaign tactics
- Manages a high volume of proactive outbound prospecting calls to drive new customer acquisitions
- Create and maintain CRM call notes and history
- Provide field marketing event support
- Strong communication and networking skills via phone and email
- Intrinsic motivation, enthusiasm and passion for Sales
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 or more years of experience as a SDR or business development role in a B2B environment
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM software
- Phone Skills and ability to construct compelling email communications
- Fluent in English and German. French, Spanish or other would be a plus
Here are some of our local benefits:
- 30 vacation days per year;
- Private pension, employer contribution of up to 15%.
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.