Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
As a part of Cloud Security team, you’ll work with product development teams to ensure security of ABBYY applications and services.
- Support the delivery of ABBYYs InfoSec Strategy and Roadmap
- Help to evolve ABBYYs evolution of its Application Security function and services.
- Participate in project security reviews in ABBYYs software and services to minimise the risk of any security vulnerabilities.
- Support the CISO to champion application security principles within ABBYY and collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, DevOps and Product to achieve continuous improvement.
- Support application security assessments of web, mobile applications to identify threats and vulnerabilities including security weaknesses.
- Collaborate with development teams to perform threat modeling exercises and identify potential security risks in the application design and architecture.
- Support the product development teams with the integration of SAST, DAST and SCA tooling, including the review of output.
- Help to define and document ABBYYs application security control framework aligned to OWASP/DSOMM and SAMM frameworks/best practices.
- Maintain and support new and existing processes such as issue identification and defect resolution, gap assessments and continuous improvement as part of the SDLC
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders ranging from business leaders to engineers.
- Act as point of contact for security during the development of a project/features.
- Embed security across the CI/CD roadmap.
- Develop and maintain documentation of application security controls.
- Stay updated on emerging threats and security trends, and actively participate in research and development efforts to enhance our security posture,
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CEH, or GIAC are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of security best practices, OWASP Top Ten, and other industry standards.
- Proven experience in application security, including vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and secure code review.
- In depth knowledge of DevSecOps principles and practices e.g. OWASP/SAMM/DSOMM
- At least 5 years of experience in application security or related fields.
- Strong knowledge of web application security (OWASP), best practices in secure development
- Hands-on experience in web vulnerabilities finding and exploitation.
- Knowledge of pipeline and CI/CD principles
- Ability to produce technical and supporting documentation.
- Strong time management, project management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities, attention to details.
- Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business and information security.
- Ability to automate your work using PowerShell, python or alike is a plus
- Cloud products / SaaS experience is a strong plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment.
- Having Ethical hacking experience is an added advantage.
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.