Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
We are currently seeking a skilled Azure Administrator to support as part of cloud operations team to help both internal and external customers.
Primary duties include Azure infrastructure management, maintaining the best practices. In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day activities such as deploying the new code, developing the pipelines…etc. Other duties include assisting with knowledge-base updating, providing second line of application support, and assisting with other IT projects as needed.
- Provision and maintain required services in Azure environment.
- Troubleshooting Azure related issues and Kubernetes related issues.
- Maintain the health of business application servers and database servers including day-to-day backups, monitoring, and updates.
- Improve infrastructure quality, stability and security via automation, observation, and the application of IaaC and DevOps principles
- Troubleshoot IaaS and PaaS related issues.
- Develop tools and scripts to automate troubleshooting and diagnostics activities.
- Assist with definition, enforcement and maintenance of security policies and procedures.
- Actively works to gain knowledge of custom business applications to resolve common issues and assist in advancing the application usage and feature additions.
- Willingness to learn business processes is essential
- 5-7 years of experience in Software industry
- 3-4 years of experience with Azure technologies
- 1-2 years of experience with Kubernetes technologies
- High-level proficiency in administering and troubleshooting Kubernetes.
- High-level proficiency with Windows Server 2016/2019
- High-level proficiency with Microsoft Azure
- Working knowledge of networks, especially Azure Virtual Networks.
- Understanding Azure security is added advantage.
- Ability to write ARM templates.
- Ability to write Azure Devops pipelines.
- Ability to write python or NodeJS scripts for Automation.
- Azure certifications preferred but not required
- Strong troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Professional communication and customer service skills both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills with a keen ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Capable of focusing on short-term and long-term goals simultaneously
- Proactively raise issues and in a timely manner
- Must be able to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new business software and system environments
- Capable of working through tense situations with either a co-worker or a customer
- As needed, willingness to work overtime, weekends.
- Willingness to work on-call as part of the job duties.
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.