Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Americas B2B customer support team
- Establish and oversee the adoption of the regional level goals and objectives
- Develop and implement strategies to improve customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention
- Work closely with other departments, including Sales, Customer Success, Product Management and Development, to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Handle customer escalations, define and follow up on actions required for prompt resolutions and ensure proper internal as well as external communication
- Monitor and analyze customer support metrics to identify trends and areas for improvement of the customer support approaches and processes in the team
- Drive changes for the improvement of operating and organizational efficiency of the team
- Ensure that the team adheres to best practices and processes for incident management, problem resolution, and service request management
- Play a mentorship role and provide regular performance feedback to the team members for ensuring constant sharpening of their skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related field
- Over 5 years of experience in managing customer support teams in a technology company
- Proven track record of driving customer adoption, satisfaction, and retention in the B2B space
- Strong leadership and team management skills with a track record of building and managing high-performing teams
- Over 5 years of working experience in technical support, professional services, quality assurance or development
- Good knowledge of operating systems, databases, networking, cloud architecture and technologies
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to use data to drive decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with customers, peers, and team members as well as other stakeholders
- Proficiency level C1 or higher in English
- Working hours in the US time zone
Here are some of our local benefits:
- A SZEP card that you can use for recreational activities of your choice
- Private medical insurance
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.