Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
A Security Operations Analyst is responsible for safeguarding an organization's digital assets and sensitive information by monitoring, analyzing, and responding to security incidents and threats. They work closely with the cybersecurity team to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and systems.
- Support the Head of Cyber Security with the development and implementation of the Cyber Security Operations strategy.
- Conduct real-time analysis of security incidents to identify potential threats or vulnerabilities.
- Investigate and triage security incidents, categorizing and prioritizing them based on their severity and potential impact to ABBYY.
- Monitor and respond to security alerts, investigating incidents using established processes and procedures.
- Participate in security incident reviews and contribute to the continuous improvement of security operations processes.
- Help to maintain security tooling and technologies to protect against emerging threats. These technologies and solutions include EDR, Threat & Vulnerability Management, firewalls, intrusion detection and end point tooling.
- Support Head of Cyber during incident management.
- Research Security trends, new methods, and techniques used in unauthorized access of data and work with the InfoSec team to eliminate the possibility of a system breach
- Ensure compliance with relevant cybersecurity regulations and standards e.g. SOC2, PCi DSS, ISO27001, CSA and OWASP
- Knowledge of security event logging, monitoring, detection, and response on cloud platforms
- An understanding and knowledge of common security frameworks and standards e.g. SOC2, PCi DSS, ISO27001/27002, CSA, CIS, NIST, OWASP etc
- Developing playbooks, conducting investigations and the ability to analyse information.
- Experience with the use of threat and vulnerability management practices.
- Demonstrable experience of Log Management and SIEM capabilities.
- Practical experience in writing scripts to automate work (PowerShell, python, etc.).
- Strong ethics and understanding of ethics in business and information security.
- Strong time management, project management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities, attention to details.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Here are some of our local benefits:
- Travel insurance (Signal Iduna. Employees are included into company corporate travel insurance, to lower the business risks associated. Employees are covered for any international trips
- Trainings & Education: LinkedIn, ABBYY Academy, O´Reilly portal (for Service employees)
- Professional literature
- Wellbeing Webinars
- Accidental Insurance
- Corporate Events (e.g. ABBYY Day, Summer Party, Oktoberfest, Xmas Party, Sales Kick-Off)
- VTO: Up to 2 days paid time off per year for participating in volunteer activities
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.