Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
Job Responsibilities: #LI-AG1
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates ABBYY Process Intelligence in the process mining, process discovery, and process analytics market
- Sales/Partner enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling of your products and solutions
- Perform target market research; analyze customer needs and competitive products to: create effective product positioning and messaging; communicate product value to sales teams, develop sales tools. Be the expert on buyers/customers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on competition and how to win against them with the customers
- Develop marketing, thought leadership, and sales materials/assets to support demand generation, customer journey, and thought leadership campaigns
- Engage with leading analyst and consulting firms as our expert in process intelligence
- Demand generation – support digital marketing with campaign strategies of the Demand Generation team that drive awareness, pipeline, and pipeline progression
- Product launch – develop strategy and plans for new product launch and releases. In collaboration with cross-functional teams ensure successful execution / implementation of such strategies and plans. This includes content creation, messaging, briefings, and enablement
- In conjunction with Product Management, prioritize product roadmap, features, updates, and maintenance for formal releases to the market and customers
- Product Pricing – define and maintain an appropriate product price list to support the organization meet its business growth and sales revenue objectives for this product
- Analyst relations – responsible for the ongoing briefing of industry analysts
- Other duties as required
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- 5+ years’ professional experience in product marketing, product management, business/process analyst, or customer success with a focus on process mining, business intelligence, process management, or intelligent automation
- Experienced in go-to-market strategies, sales methodologies, strategic lead generation, direct marketing mediums, and SFA/CRM technology platforms
- Experience with Process Mining – Ability to be the expert in presenting our vision for Process Intelligence
- Experience with SaaS and Cloud products or solutions
- Strong understanding of process mining, process analytics, business intelligence and process management use cases, solutions, and products
- Experience in conducting Market research and analysis – collection and analysis of data, and development of conclusions
- Well versed in Product marketing – development of product positioning statements, messaging, launch plans, and collateral resources (product brochures and presentations), and presenting each of these materials
- Background in communicating product requirements, go-to-market strategies, and technical information to development teams
- Strong background and expertise in Process Mining, RPA, BPM, ERP, or Intelligent Automation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial
- Expertise in buying personas is required, including how they buy and their buying criteria, along with the ability to transfer that knowledge to the sales channel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, Marketing, or closely-related
- 15+ years in the enterprise software market of which 10+ year in the capacity of Product Management or Product Marketing and 5+ years’ experience as a people manager
- 15+ years’ work experience in product marketing and/or product management with at least 10+ of those years in a field facing role for enterprise (B2B) software products
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- MBA or Master’s degree in related field a plus
- Pragmatic Marketing Certified
Domestic/international travel: 25-50% of time to meet with colleagues and customers, and to represent ABBYY at trade shows.
Here are some of our local benefits:
- Three week's paid time off on top of 12 paid holidays, floating holidays, and holiday allowance increase based on tenure
- Gym membership subsidy
- Medical and dental insurance
- Pet insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- College Savings Plan
- Travel assistance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer match
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.