Join ABBYY and be part of a team that celebrates your unique work style. With flexible work options, a supportive team, and rewards that reflect your value, you can focus on what matters most – driving your growth, while fuelling ours.
Our commitment to respect, transparency, and simplicity means you can trust us to always choose to do the right thing.
As a trusted partner for intelligent automation, we solve highly complex problems for our enterprise customers and put their information to work to transform the way they do business. Innovation and excellence run through our veins, and you will work with experts who are creating market-leading technologies, using Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, and an advanced and sophisticated tech stack.
- Sell ABBYY solutions to New Logo Enterprise Accounts.
- Maintain and develop an active pipeline of forecasted opportunities to meet quarterly quota objectives.
- Drive pipeline velocity activities to generate New Logo business.
- Develop new and expanded sales prospects, negotiate sales agreements, and close sales opportunities.
- Analyze customers business needs, cultivate executive relationships, identify strategic partnership opportunities, and develop strategies to ensure customer growth, satisfaction, and retention.
- Lead and drive sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiate and close business, and lead the ongoing business relationship with clients.
- Provide overall sales and account management support for any new or existing customers as assigned.
- Develop and maintain a communications strategy for assigned and closed customers.
- Create and update Accounts, Opportunities, Orders, etc. within ABBYY’s CRM system.
- Participate in product training sessions, meetings, team and skills building activities, and professional development classes.
- Partner with the ABBYY Presales and Training teams to coordinate solutions demonstrations and/or product training to prospects and customers.
- Prepare and provide data and information as needed for sales team meetings that focus on revenue performance, forecasts, and customer satisfaction initiatives.
- 10+ years of experience successfully selling enterprise software and/or SaaS, of which 4+ years must be in the areas of Intelligent Document Automation, RPA, Business Process Automation or Process Mining.
- Hunter/Closer mentality with the ability to generate new business consistently.
- Strong interpersonal skills, polished, credible and comfortable interacting at CXO/executive level.
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiation principles.
- Proven contributor to a sales team with consistent achievement of sales quotas.
- Strong business development, account management and relationship management skills.
- Highly proficient level of computer skills including Microsoft Office, SalesForce, LinkedIn, Webinar, and social media/marketing tools.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone sales skills.
- Proficient organizational skills and solution presentation skills.
- Self-directed, motivated individual who can work effectively in remote or office-based environments.
- Fluent in English and other Asian languages
- Bachelor's Degree (4-year degree), preference of Business or related study, or equivalent work experience.
At ABBYY you will:
Love how you work
- We provide remote and hybrid working options to fit all lifestyles.
- We use flexible hours across most of our teams to allow you to find your own definition of balance.
- Encouraging a culture of giving, we provide two paid volunteering days off every year so you can take time to contribute to the causes you care about.
- To ensure your family is cared for, we offer paid parental leave in all our locations.
Love whom you work with
- We are a global team of 800+ colleagues, spread across 15 countries on four continents.
- With 30+ nationalities and ages ranging from 21 to 80, our workforce reflects the world.
- Innovation and excellence run through our veins.
- Our teams gather the expertise which has garnered ABBYY more than 140 technology patents.
- We are guided by the values of respect, transparency, and simplicity. "Team Environment" is in the top three highest-scoring drivers of engagement across all of our departments.
Love what you work on
- We are a company with more than 30 years of experience in the technology market.
- Over 10,000 customers trust ABBYY, including many Fortune 500 ones, with names such as DHL, Johnson & Johnson, FDA, DMV, PwC, KeyBank, Spotify, and H&R BLOCK in our client portfolio.
- ABBYY has modernized the way companies leverage their data in documents by creating the first low-code/no-code Intelligent Document Processing platform.
- Our Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision Technologies, and a Marketplace built with AI, can transform any document in any process.
- Top Analyst firms recognize ABBYY's market leadership, including Gartner, Everest PEAK Matrix ® Assessment, ISG Intelligent Automation Lens, and NelsonHall, amongst others.
ABBYY is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion, check out the careers section on our website.