At Acrolinx, we envision a world connected by amazing content that’s ready to make an impact. We help the world’s Fortune 2000 brands to create amazing content at massive scale — across writers, workflows, languages, and cultures. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better.
- You will be part of our Controlling team
- You will support in the continuous improvement of our controlling as well as financial tools and will contribute in shaping our reporting landscape
- You will look out for upgrading our processes and systems. This may also include project work
- You will create reports with the help of database queries, convert data and administrate the corresponding databases. You will learn how to maintain master data and ensure clarity
- You will be part of the monthly reporting procedures, which consist of Financial, Sales and HR KPIs
- You will assist in processing monthly and annual financial statements according to HGB/US-GAAP as well as in the creation of the corporate planning and forecasting
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Business Informatics or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Finance and/or Controllership functions
- Experience in Saas company preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment where change is constant
- Exceptional analytical skills and clear communication style
- Proactive, solution-oriented problem solver
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of the organization, including individuals outside of the finance function, across multiple time zones
- Experience with Controlling & Finance tools and databases is a plus
- You convince us with very good analytical skills, a high affinity for numbers and a structured way of working
- You come with an excellent set of knowledge to work in MS Excel (knowledge of other software packages are a plus)
- You set high standards for the quality of your own work results
- You are an agile thinker and a team player
- Fluency in German and English is mandatory
You can expect
- A flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes.
- Support in getting up to speed.
- Teammates of all ages and backgrounds.
- You’ll join a really international team of friendly, dynamic people in Berlin who are passionate about their jobs.
At Acrolinx, we embrace diversity as a catalyst for change – in our global offices and in our supply chain. We believe that it makes us a better, more innovative company.
We’re strengthening the talent at Acrolinx with a greater focus on diversity and inclusion. Acrolinx welcomes employees from diverse backgrounds such as language/linguistic ability, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, class, religion, disability, age, military status, visa status, economic status, and geographic location.
Acrolinx also acknowledges that diversity cannot exist without inclusion and accessibility, and we commit to growth in all areas.