At Acrolinx, we envision a world connected by amazing content that’s ready to make an impact. We help the world’s Fortune 2000 brands to create amazing content at massive scale — across writers, workflows, languages, and cultures. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better.
- Portfolio management: roadmaps for multiple projects and programs in the area of data connection of our SaaS and locally hosted applications
- Manage Projects related to systems and process improvements
- Perform business analytics to assess processes and business applications
- Design and implement the business and operational systems and processes that help us scale within Acrolinx
- Come up with ideas to new applications and process by working with each of the teams
- Continuously horizon scanning for state of the art applications that would improve our finance work
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business informatics or business administration
- +2 years of experience, preferably in B2B SaaS companies
- Expertise in iPaaS, API, web services and related protocols
- Comprehensive knowledge of integration tools and pre-built data connectors
- The ability to dig deep into the data and thinks from first principles to deliver the best results
- Expertise in analytics and problem solving
- Experience in a highly strategic, analytical and operational role in fast-paced environments
- Experience in product or project management, taking initiatives from conception to launch
- Ability to work across the organization, build relationships, and understand changes to our business and technical roadmap
- Proficiency with Google Sheets and Salesforce
- Fluency in both, German and English, are mandatory
At Acrolinx, we embrace diversity as a catalyst for change – in our global offices and in our supply chain. We believe that it makes us a better, more innovative company.
We’re strengthening the talent at Acrolinx with a greater focus on diversity and inclusion. Acrolinx welcomes employees from diverse backgrounds such as language/linguistic ability, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, class, religion, disability, age, military status, visa status, economic status, and geographic location.
Acrolinx also acknowledges that diversity cannot exist without inclusion and accessibility, and we commit to growth in all areas.