At Acrolinx, we envision a world connected by amazing content that’s ready to make an impact. We help the world’s Fortune 2000 brands to create amazing content at massive scale — across writers, workflows, languages, and cultures. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better.
Acrolinx delivers award-winning linguistic software solutions to many of the largest and most innovative international companies. Chances are, you’ve read some text today that the Acrolinx Platform helped to shape. Our customers rely on our AI to help create consistent and high-quality content on a global scale. Acrolinx helps some of the largest organizations write better content, faster, with the only Content Governance solution in the world. Whether it’s a company's content guidelines or tone of voice preferences, Acrolinx captures it all, and then guides all writers — in their preferred authoring environment — to produce consistent, strategically aligned content. Customers include Google, Microsoft, Facebook and Amazon.
We’re in search of a nice and smart person to join our product team either in Berlin or remote. If you’re interested in innovation, working across disciplines, and love working on applications and solving technology challenges, be our guest.
The Product you’ll drive
- At Acrolinx we’re all about content impact. We’re looking for someone who can understand the challenges in creating impactful content, as a writer and as an enterprise, and tailor our product to help customers meet those challenges.
- In the past we’ve developed Goals such as Inclusive Language and Scannability, to guide our customers in creating impactful content. But what’s next? That’s what we need you to help us answer, and deliver on.
- You will be working at the core of the Acrolinx Platform using a wide range of AI methods to help our customers create impactful content, and be covering both product development and research topics.
- You’ll share responsibilities with other product owners in the team including release management and company-wide communication.
- You’ll keep the engineering team focused and work together on building solutions to customer needs. You’re comfortable being the voice of the customer and our users. (Customer Empathy/User-centric).
- Participate in cross-functional (marketing, presales, customer success, support, product) launch team to bring new capabilities to market.
- Together with the product management team, you’ll shape the overall product roadmap and vision.
- 3+ years of experience in product management and product ownership.
- Educational or professional background in software with experience in development and business aspects.
- Very good communication skills and experience in stakeholder management.
- Passion for written expression is required. We’re looking for someone with experience in content creation, who is passionate about the written word!
- If you’ve worked with product management with 3rd party service providers using and developing APIs, it’s a strong advantage.
- If you have machine learning experience, it would be an advantage.
Our development teams are using different agile approaches and we have regular retrospectives to continually make adjustments. It’s important to us that we don’t get stuck with processes.
Your Work Environment
You’ll join an international team of friendly, dynamic people who are passionate about their jobs. Our tech-stack includes various programming languages and common frameworks as well as GitLab, AWS, Kubernetes, and more if we need.
You can expect a flat, informal hierarchy and quick decision-making processes,
support in getting up to speed, teammates of all ages and backgrounds.
A clear, concise company vision and mission together with a clearly defined set of company values.
But that’s not all! We also offer a family-friendly environment, flexible remote working options, sponsoring the monthly BVG ticket, Urban Sports Club membership, pension subsidy, and much more. We strongly encourage diversity in our team and share a respectful and open mindset.
Let's talk! You can apply via our careers page in less than a minute. Upon successfully completing an application, you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail. If you don't receive an e-mail from us, please check your junk mail and add our domain. Thanks so much!
At Acrolinx, we embrace diversity as a catalyst for change – in our global offices and in our supply chain. We believe that it makes us a better, more innovative company.
We’re strengthening the talent at Acrolinx with a greater focus on diversity and inclusion. Acrolinx welcomes employees from diverse backgrounds such as language/linguistic ability, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, class, religion, disability, age, military status, visa status, economic status, and geographic location.
Acrolinx also acknowledges that diversity cannot exist without inclusion and accessibility, and we commit to growth in all areas.