At Acrolinx, we envision a world connected by amazing content that’s ready to make an impact. We help the world’s Fortune 2000 brands to create amazing content at massive scale — across writers, workflows, languages, and cultures. Built on an advanced Al engine, Acrolinx is the only software platform that can actually “read” your content and guide writers to make it better.
We’re looking for a passionate growth marketer to help strategize and execute programs that generate awareness and demand for Acrolinx. You’ll bring experience managing a healthy mix of marketing programs including, but not limited to, webinars, email marketing, and paid media/digital campaigns. This is a brand new, high-visibility role offering lots of opportunities for someone who wants to enter the next stage of their career.
- Own top of funnel strategy
- Manage programs such as paid campaigns, webinars, and email marketing to help diversify and nurture our prospect database
- Help define the journey from lead to qualified lead and improve our handoff process to sales
- Work cross-functionally with content and product marketing team to ensure the right use of messaging and creative
- Lead audience segmentation and advanced targeting into our three key personas
- Collaborate with marketing ops to improve campaign tracking, attribution, and audience segmentation
- Manage the relationship with our digital marketing agency
- Forecast, measure, and report on performance of campaigns
- 4+ years of experience driving marketing programs and successfully managing paid channels
- Data-driven with a growth marketing mindset
- Experience marketing to multiple personas. Marketing to marketers a strong plus
- Experience working with CRM (Salesforce preferred) and marketing automation (Pardot preferred)
- Experience marketing in EMEA a strong plus
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to lead, influence cross-functionally, communicate effectively and work creatively
- Team-oriented individual who lives by our company values
At Acrolinx, we embrace diversity as a catalyst for change – in our global offices and in our supply chain. We believe that it makes us a better, more innovative company.
We’re strengthening the talent at Acrolinx with a greater focus on diversity and inclusion. Acrolinx welcomes employees from diverse backgrounds such as language/linguistic ability, ethnicity, nationality, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, class, religion, disability, age, military status, visa status, economic status, and geographic location.
Acrolinx also acknowledges that diversity cannot exist without inclusion and accessibility, and we commit to growth in all areas.