Aeguana is an award-winning automated retail technology (think vending!) and experiential marketing company. By working with some of the world's leading vending operators and retail brands, Aeguana has developed cutting edge software and is on a mission to reinvent vending. Our technology enables us to deliver extremely high levels of customisation to vend a variety of items and engage customers at point of sale in unique ways. We share a passion for doing what others say can’t be done, blending engineering, industrial design and digital technology while constantly innovating to develop amazing products for our clients. We understand that every brand is unique, and we work closely with each client to ultimately engage their customers through automated retail solutions, in-store retail concepts, and experiential marketing campaigns. Our high profile clients include WHSmiths, Co-Op, Premier Inn and the NHS.
- Checking that products manufactured by our assembly or production lines adhere to our internal quality standards and are configured correctly according to production documentation
- Supporting the production team with final product configuration, including configuration and deployment of various peripherals, and final testing
- Take ownership that products being shipped are compliant with client quality checks and production specifications
- Define and measure quality expectations across all stages of the assembly process
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors
- Recommend improvements to the production process to ensure quality control and improve product excellence.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records
- Trigger improvements for quality-related issues to improve product excellence
- Assisting in the development of test methods and inspection plans
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
Essential experience / qualities:
- Work experience as a Quality Control Engineer, Quality Control Inspector or similar role
- Certification in quality control is preferred, though not required
- Minimum of 2-3 years of inspection and/or production experience
- Good mathematical and technical skills
- Previous experience in production or manufacturing
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills, and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret information
- High-level communication skills, with a good level of spoken English
- Confident to speak up and present findings across whole organisation
Location: Aeguana Offices, London UK, Woolwich
What else is on offer?
- Competitive salary package and comprehensive benefits package
- 28 days leave entitlement (including bank holidays)
- Comprehensive health insurance through Vitality offered after completing probation
- Full training provided and exceptional learning opportunities
- Opportunities for professional growth and career advancement
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages innovation and creativity
- Cutting-edge products with the latest technologies and tools