We're looking for a Marketing Specialist who will help us with becoming the global tool of choice for community-led companies. 🚀 Join a team that's on the mission of redefining how companies understand, grow and engage their online communities.
What will I be doing? 🚀
- Support and develop marketing initiatives such as social media and email campaigns.
- Conduct research on PR opportunities (online events, conferences, webinars), competitors' activity, and market trends.
- Help with content production and review, including blog posts, campaigns, guides, and ebooks.
- Source guests and partners for interviews and collaboration opportunities across the online community space.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to push forward our marketing efforts.
That being said, you are the one if 👇
- You are aware of and interested in the current digital marketing/social media trends
- You either have your first marketing experience working with digital products, especially within a tech startup or you are really keen to learn and dive deep into the B2B SaaS world!
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy learning new things and have a growth mindset
- You’ve already created some written and visual content (blogs, social media, copy). You are a creative mind that enjoys producing new and cool content ✏️
- You are a doer – you crash through all kinds of tasks while staying well-organized and proactive
- You have experience with a fully-remote team
- You are fluent in English
Nice but not essential
- Design and/or copywriting background
- Solid quantitative and qualitative analytical skills (marketing is also about numbers at the end)
- Hands-on knowledge of various marketing tools across content management, social media, marketing automation, and demand generation categories
- Watched the 'Silicon Valley' TV show at least twice 😎
Who you’ll be working with 🤝
Liv is our Marketing Lead specialized mainly in product marketing, she's the one you will be reporting to and cooperating the most closely with! Kacper, our Head of Operations, helps everywhere it is needed – and sometimes it is marketing as well. Kubo is our Head of Product – and as you certainly know – product and marketing are closely tied together. Zbynek works on getting the best talent to the company – you might help him with some employer branding initiatives. Everyone here at AhoyConnect works together and contributes to the success of our product.
What's in it for you?
💰 Attractive salary with ESOP (stock options)
💻 MacBook Pro (or your preferred laptop)
🏡 Yearly home-office stipend for remote work equipment
🌴 Unlimited vacation and sick days
🤝 Possibility to work with highly ambitious, energetic, diverse group of people
📚 Budget for online courses, books, conferences, language lessons
🧘 Health & Wellness monthly allowance (this could be a gym subscription, a massage, or Headspace subscription)
🎀 Regular recognition, gifts, and awards
🏄🏼 Team retreats with Surf Office
... and many more to come as we listen to your needs!
About Ahoy 👋
We believe community-led is the ‘next big thing’ for how creators, startups, and enterprises grow, but... today, community managers lack the understanding of what really happens inside their audience and what value it brings. That is why we’re building AhoyConnect - a community data intelligence platform, that enables organizations to understand, grow, engage, automate, and derive value from their audiences.
We closed our Seed investment round in September 2021, launched the product, and onboarded the first customers. This is just the first, tiny step - we aim to build a successful global business that will shape the future of community-led growth. We want you to have an impact and be a part of this journey!
Our teammates gained experience from companies such as InVision, Dropbox, Facebook, Segment, Delivery Hero, or Productboard.
About our culture 🗿
We are a fully remote team that values transparency, clear communication, and the discussion of facts and opinions. We trust our people to tell us how things should be done, not the other way round. We run retreats (both before and after covid) – e.g., we've spent more than a month in Southeast Asia with the whole team. And in October 2021 we spent a week in Mallorca together ☀️ We believe we are a bunch of extremely driven and **collaborative teammates** coming out of various places and backgrounds. Flexible working hours and environment, asynchronous yet collaborative work, and having as few internal meetings and procedures as possible are not buzzwords to us. We live them.
Type of employment: Full-time independent contractor for an indefinite period (B2B invoice). If you haven't worked this way before, please find more information here on working as a contractor in your location.
Ahoy is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Please do not hesitate to apply using the button below!