We are Ai Palette. We think the world would be a nicer place to be if Food Companies could create products that the consumers really want. So we are making it happen. We want to be the most preferred Food AI company in the world. We’re making it possible by building an AI-powered SaaS platform based on our founders’ experience in the Food Industry & AI.
We are a Series A round funded company with experienced investors like pi Ventures, Exfinity ventures and Anthill ventures. We are building a global company and are already working with customers across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and FMCG brands.
We have won several accolades & awards in our short period of existence such as:
- Top 10 Global Food & Retail Tech startup at Kickstart Innovation'20 at Switzerland
- Top 15 Global Food tech Startup at Slingshot'19 at Singapore
- Top 200 Global startups at HKSTP Epic'20 at HongKong
- Top 500 Global Food Tech startups by Forward Fooding
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT AI PALETTE?
We're a growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with our Engineering base in Bangalore and a team in US, We PaletteeRs are a highly passionate and motivated bunch of people that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every single day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on consumers’ lives and settle for nothing short of excellence. We face challenges together and we win together. In our vision to build the World's First AI Platform for New Product Innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t have “Aha” moments. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way consumer products of today and tomorrow will be created. Join us!
1. Leading, inspiring and grooming the engineering team at platform, architecture
and tooling levels
2. Setting the engineering strategy together with our CTO, Head of Data Science and
3. Owning the platform roadmap with the vision to make it as scalable and as
microservices-based as possible
4. Ensuring consistent adoption of software development best practices across all
5. Ownership of Core systems, DevOps, Infrastructure and Security
6. Identify and take action on bottlenecks and areas of improvement within the
7. Overseeing hiring within the Engineering in line with our company culture
1. 10+ years experience of working and leading in Engineering, preferably at a SaaS
company or a big data AI company
2. High-growth mindset with relevant academic and career profile
3. Expertise in modern technologies such as AWS, JS Frontend Libraries and Web
Frameworks, Python, Databases, Systems Networking, CI/CD tools, Microservices
architecture, Infrastructure & Application monitoring and Containerization, etc.
4. Deep understanding of all aspects of the software development life cycle as well
as agile principles
5. Experience building a team and training others on commercial and technical
6. Excellent communication skills
1. Experience of working at Product-based startups or being a Startup Tech Founder
2. Deep Understanding of AI and Machine Learning
3. Entrepreneurial attitude of “Getting things done” with collaborations
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us.
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical.
- Learn new skills with sponsored training on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udemy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.