We are Ai Palette. We think the world would be a nicer place to be if Food Companies could create products that the consumers really want. So we are making it happen. We want to be the most preferred Food AI company in the world. We’re making it possible by building an AI-powered SaaS platform based on our founders’ experience in the Food Industry & AI.
We are a Series A round funded company with experienced investors like pi Ventures, Exfinity ventures and Anthill ventures. We are building a global company and are already working with customers across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and FMCG brands.
We have won several accolades & awards in our short period of existence such as:
- Top 10 Global Food & Retail Tech startup at Kickstart Innovation'20 at Switzerland
- Top 15 Global Food tech Startup at Slingshot'19 at Singapore
- Top 200 Global startups at HKSTP Epic'20 at HongKong
- Top 500 Global Food Tech startups by Forward Fooding
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT AI PALETTE?
We're a growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with our Engineering base in Bangalore and a team in US, We PaletteeRs are a highly passionate and motivated bunch of people that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every single day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on consumers’ lives and settle for nothing short of excellence. We face challenges together and we win together. In our vision to build the World's First AI Platform for New Product Innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t have “Aha” moments. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way consumer products of today and tomorrow will be created. Join us!
We are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer:
- Manage the entire Go to market and the teams responsible for it: Sales, Customers Success, Marketing and customer services functions
- Strategise and build growth business plans for the company across markets
- Ownership of Revenue and Growth Metrics for the entire company including Revenues across markets, Gross Profits, Customer Loyalty and Upsell / Cross Sell, Receivables etc
- Build and deliver on the entire Sales Plan including specific emphasis on Account Management via Customer Success to increase share of wallet (land and expand strategy)
- Strategize and deliver on marketing plan – design plan, optimise spends, ensure differentiation and competitive positioning, build customer case studies, event participation, Gartner etc to ensure funnel conversion, high win rates, shorter sales cycles etc
- Efficient running of the Customer Success to ensure faster time to invoice, lower churn, higher share of wallet and better pricing
- Devise and implement pricing models that demonstrate value and higher ACV per customer with better margins
- Make the entire sales process more efficient to improve the conversion rates and minimise drop off rates
- Work closely with the Founders on providing inputs on product, trends etc which will help them build better products and solutions aligned with market
- Track record of building high performance teams
- At least 5+ years of SaaS experience
- Prior experience with enterprise clients
- Prior experience of growing teams
- Customer centric mindset
- Ability to work in ambiguous and vague environments and drive activity independently
- Experience of SAAS selling in the US
- Have previously taken a Series A startup to Series C and beyond
- Experience of selling technology to the CPG Industry
- High risk appetite - ideally, having launched and run your own business or worked in a start-up environment #LI-DNI
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us.
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical.
- Learn new skills with sponsored training on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udemy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.