We are Ai Palette. We think the world would be a nicer place to be if Food Companies could create products that the consumers really want. So we are making it happen. We want to be the most preferred Food AI company in the world. We’re making it possible by building an AI-powered SaaS platform based on our founders’ experience in the Food Industry & AI.
We are a Series A round funded company with experienced investors like pi Ventures, Exfinity ventures and Anthill ventures. We are building a global company and are already working with customers across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and FMCG brands.
We have won several accolades & awards in our short period of existence such as:
- Top 10 Global Food & Retail Tech startup at Kickstart Innovation'20 at Switzerland
- Top 15 Global Food tech Startup at Slingshot'19 at Singapore
- Top 200 Global startups at HKSTP Epic'20 at HongKong
- Top 500 Global Food Tech startups by Forward Fooding
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT AI PALETTE?
We're a growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with our Engineering base in Bangalore and a team in US, We PaletteeRs are a highly passionate and motivated bunch of people that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every single day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on consumers’ lives and settle for nothing short of excellence. We face challenges together and we win together. In our vision to build the World's First AI Platform for New Product Innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t have “Aha” moments. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way consumer products of today and tomorrow will be created. Join us!
WE'RE LOOKING FOR SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about sales development and lead generation. This is a full-time, hybrid position situated in our Bangalore office.
You will be a perfect fit if you’re passionate about establishing a career in SaaS sales and are looking for an opportunity to engage with Fortune 500 companies in food & beverage. We work with some of the biggest brands including Kellogg’s, Nestle, Dole, and Danone.
If you have a relentless spirit and are fearless in reaching out to senior professionals in the CPG market, this role may be a great fit for you.
- Work with our vice president of sales located in the United States and head of marketing in India to develop effective messaging and target the right titles and brands
- Learn and use automation tools for daily outreach through email, LinkedIn, and phone.
- Your primary responsibility is to set Sales Qualified Meetings (SQMs) for the sales team
- Set SQMs in the form of virtual and live conference meetings
- Test and iterate your messaging to develop high-performing campaigns
- Above all, be prompt to respond and set up meetings when potential clients reply to your outreach
- Be positive, personal, and genuine in your communication
- 1-2 years of sales or sales development experience is preferred
- Be self-motivated to generate a high volume of meetings to support our global sales team
- High proficiency in written English is required
- Be curious to test and discover the most effective messaging that motivates our target audience to schedule SQMs
- Treat your position like it’s your own business
Competency : Sales development, Communication, lead generation, SAAS sales
Employment Type: Full TimeExperience : 1 - 2 yrsMode Of Work : Hybrid
Location: Bangalore, India
Department : Sales
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us.
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical.
- Learn new skills with sponsored training on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udemy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.