We are Ai Palette. We think the world would be a nicer place to be if Food Companies could create products that the consumers really want. So we are making it happen. We want to be the most preferred Food AI company in the world. We’re making it possible by building an AI-powered SaaS platform based on our founders’ experience in the Food Industry & AI.
We are a Series A round funded company with experienced investors like pi Ventures, Exfinity ventures and Anthill ventures. We are building a global company and are already working with customers across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and FMCG brands.
We have won several accolades & awards in our short period of existence such as:
- Top 10 Global Food & Retail Tech startup at Kickstart Innovation'20 at Switzerland
- Top 15 Global Food tech Startup at Slingshot'19 at Singapore
- Top 200 Global startups at HKSTP Epic'20 at HongKong
- Top 500 Global Food Tech startups by Forward Fooding
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT AI PALETTE?
We're a growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with our Engineering base in Bangalore and a team in US, We PaletteeRs are a highly passionate and motivated bunch of people that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every single day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on consumers’ lives and settle for nothing short of excellence. We face challenges together and we win together. In our vision to build the World's First AI Platform for New Product Innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t have “Aha” moments. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way consumer products of today and tomorrow will be created. Join us!
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Physics or a related field within 2+ years of experience.
- Experience or willingness to go in real-time stream processing, using solutions such as Kafka, AWS Kinesis, Flume, and/or Spark Streaming.
- Experience or willingness to learn about DevOps and DataOps principles (e.g Infrastructure as code, automating different parts of the data pipeline).
- Strong SQL and NoSQL skills. You will need to write custom queries to pull data to support your assumption and hypothesis. MySQL, MS SQL Server. / Elastic Search, MongoDB, DynamoDB
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau and Looker, Power BI).
- Experience with scripting and data analysis programming languages such as Python (numpy, scipy, pandas) or R programming languages.
- Able to work independently with large and multiple data sets from various social networks, business processes and systems, to support the business in achieving strategic objectives
Nice to have:
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- High-level understanding of Data Science (how models are built, trained, and deployed).
- You are passionate about technology and continuous learning comes naturally to you.
- Experience with REST API frameworks and microservices
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us.
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical.
- Learn new skills with sponsored training on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udemy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.