We are Ai Palette. We think the world would be a nicer place to be if Food Companies could create products that the consumers really want. So we are making it happen. We want to be the most preferred Food AI company in the world. We’re making it possible by building an AI-powered SaaS platform based on our founders’ experience in the Food Industry & AI.
We are a Series A round funded company with experienced investors like pi Ventures, Exfinity ventures and Anthill ventures. We are building a global company and are already working with customers across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and FMCG brands.
We have won several accolades & awards in our short period of existence such as:
- Top 10 Global Food & Retail Tech startup at Kickstart Innovation'20 at Switzerland
- Top 15 Global Food tech Startup at Slingshot'19 at Singapore
- Top 200 Global startups at HKSTP Epic'20 at HongKong
- Top 500 Global Food Tech startups by Forward Fooding
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT AI PALETTE?
We're a growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with our Engineering base in Bangalore and a team in US, We PaletteeRs are a highly passionate and motivated bunch of people that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every single day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on consumers’ lives and settle for nothing short of excellence. We face challenges together and we win together. In our vision to build the World's First AI Platform for New Product Innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t have “Aha” moments. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way consumer products of today and tomorrow will be created. Join us!
- Deploy product updates and bug fixes as required
- Implement CI/CD pipeline with tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes and Docker
- Work with source control such as GIT
- Practice Devops best practices and standards and write automating scripts
- Work in an agile environment with the Engineering Team to deploy AI models
- Implement and deploy python code for AWS lambdas and data migration
- Monitor AWS performance and ensure availability, scalability and reliability
- Work with distributed clusters hosting ES, RDS, S3, EBS etc
- Solid understanding of AWS and its technologies like EBS, ELB, S3, Lambda, RDS, EC2, VPC, Security Groups, IAM
- Hands-on experience with the AWS managed services- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch
- Strong knowledge of Python and Django Admin
- In-depth understanding of containerization with Kubernetes and Docker
- AWS or Python certification is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience with B.TECH / B.E. / M.C.A
- Deep technical understanding of AWS PaaS and IaaS services
- Knowledge of Database Administration for Backup, Replication
- Knowledge of Linux OS Administration
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us.
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical.
- Learn new skills with sponsored training on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udemy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.