We are Ai Palette. We think the world would be a nicer place to be if Food Companies could create products that the consumers really want. So we are making it happen. We want to be the most preferred Food AI company in the world. We’re making it possible by building an AI-powered SaaS platform based on our founders’ experience in the Food Industry & AI.
We are a Series A round funded company with experienced investors like pi Ventures, Exfinity ventures and Anthill ventures. We are building a global company and are already working with customers across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and FMCG brands.
We have won several accolades & awards in our short period of existence such as:
- Top 10 Global Food & Retail Tech startup at Kickstart Innovation'20 at Switzerland
- Top 15 Global Food tech Startup at Slingshot'19 at Singapore
- Top 200 Global startups at HKSTP Epic'20 at HongKong
- Top 500 Global Food Tech startups by Forward Fooding
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT AI PALETTE?
We're a growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with our Engineering base in Bangalore and a team in US, We PaletteeRs are a highly passionate and motivated bunch of people that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every single day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on consumers’ lives and settle for nothing short of excellence. We face challenges together and we win together. In our vision to build the World's First AI Platform for New Product Innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t have “Aha” moments. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way consumer products of today and tomorrow will be created. Join us!
Growth Marketer: - B2B SaaS
Ai Palette enables CPG companies to create consumer-winning products using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. Its patented technology identifies emerging trends across 61B data points collated from 150+ data sources in real time, uncovering consumer drivers and motivations, and helping in creating product concepts that meet unmet consumer needs. Its Natural Language Processing algorithm can also understand 18 different languages including Asian languages, making it truly one of a kind. Headquartered in Singapore, it is currently working closely with some of the world's largest food companies, including Fortune 500 giants like Kelloggs', Nestle, Olam etc.
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Growth Marketer with a passion for B2B SaaS, an insatiable curiosity, and a knack for driving stellar results.
- Website Conversion Rate Optimization - Analyze website behavior, identify opportunities for optimization, and lead A/B tests to improve conversions.
- Social Media Content and Ads - Develop, launch, and manage dynamic content and ad campaigns across various platforms, ensuring brand consistency and maximum reach.
- Demand Generation - Craft and implement strategies to drive high-quality leads for the sales team.
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM) - Develop and oversee targeted marketing strategies to engage specific accounts, coordinating with sales to move leads through the pipeline.
- Webinars & Events - Lead the coordination, promotion, and execution of webinars and physical/virtual events.
- Communication Mastery: Able to convey ideas effectively and efficiently across all levels of the organization.
- Detail-Oriented: Understand that the difference between good and great is in the details. Your work reflects this belief.
- Tech-Savvy: Proficient in tools such as HubSpot, SEMRush, Wordpress, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Search Ads, Zoom, and Hotjar.
- Industry Experience: At least 2-3 years' experience in a B2B SaaS company, with a total of 4-5 years in B2B marketing.
- An Eye for Design: Understand what kind of imagery works best for lead gen ads vs TOFU ads
Collaborative: Teamwork makes the dream work, and you’re an excellent team player.
- Curious: Always looking to learn, grow, and innovate.
- Value-Driven: Align with our core values and ensure they reflect in your work.
Things You Might Brag About:
- Your innate ability to dive in, get your hands dirty, and produce outstanding results.
- Your relentless drive to deliver high-quality work consistently.
- Your passion and commitment to being at the forefront of the 0-1 journey.
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us.
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical.
- Learn new skills with sponsored training on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udemy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.