We are Ai Palette. We think the world would be a nicer place to be if Food Companies could create products that the consumers really want. So we are making it happen. We want to be the most preferred Food AI company in the world. We’re making it possible by building an AI-powered SaaS platform based on our founders’ experience in the Food Industry & AI.
We are a Series A round funded company with experienced investors like pi Ventures, Exfinity ventures and Anthill ventures. We are building a global company and are already working with customers across the globe. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and FMCG brands.
We have won several accolades & awards in our short period of existence such as:
- Top 10 Global Food & Retail Tech startup at Kickstart Innovation'20 at Switzerland
- Top 15 Global Food tech Startup at Slingshot'19 at Singapore
- Top 200 Global startups at HKSTP Epic'20 at HongKong
- Top 500 Global Food Tech startups by Forward Fooding
WHAT’S IT LIKE TO WORK AT AI PALETTE?
We're a growing technology startup headquartered in Singapore with our Engineering base in Bangalore and a team in US, We PaletteeRs are a highly passionate and motivated bunch of people that help each other do remarkable things and achieve extraordinary results every single day. We are active learners, have a positive impact on consumers’ lives and settle for nothing short of excellence. We face challenges together and we win together. In our vision to build the World's First AI Platform for New Product Innovation, there isn’t a day that goes by where we don’t have “Aha” moments. We strive together to deliver world-class solutions that transform the way consumer products of today and tomorrow will be created. Join us!
RESPONSIBILITIES (You need to be able to do this with your eyes closed)
1. Manage a group of clients, making sure they maximise their Ai Palette subscription and services
2. Maximise renewal rates and recurring revenue; ensure customer growth
3. Build strong relationships with your customers and become a trusted strategic advisor
4. Provide expert guidance on our products and services; grow adoption rate
5. Effective and proactive at problem-solving, internally and with our clients
6. Contribute to the improvement of the customer success team and Ai Palette as a whole
5+ or more years experience in an account management role, preferably at a B2B SaaS company or Consumer Research agency. -
Successful track record working with multinational and/or enterprise accounts - Super-organized and proactive: well-versed in project management and a stickler for on-time delivery -
Comfortable with public speaking, onboarding clients and presenting - Knowledge of CRM solutions, CS metrics and running tight processes
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us.
- Look after yourself with health insurance including Hospital/Surgical.
- Learn new skills with sponsored training on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udemy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.