Airlift is building the rails of commerce in the developing world. We view quick commerce as a platform for self-empowerment, one that helps build agency for various stakeholders, including drivers, suppliers and customers.
In the first 12-18 months, Airlift has secured $110m+ USD in venture financing and has scaled the business to multiple tens of thousands of daily customers. We are backed by First Round Capital, a premier venture capital firm based in San Francisco (known for its seed stage investment in Uber, Square and other billion-dollar enterprises).
About the Role:
The Recruitment Manager will lead Airlift’s outbound and inbound talent acquisition efforts for specific functions and divisions, partnering closely with hiring managers to build one of the most exceptional teams in the region. The role requires a capable, organized and driven individual to learn Airlift’s recruiting mantra and deploy our processes to scale the Company’s talent acquisition efforts.
This role will be required to manage metrics-driven recruitment flows while providing Airlift’s applicants with a world-class recruitment experience and managing a team of recruitment specialists. Successful candidates will be autonomous operators with high humility, strong communication skills and keen initiative to execute on and further develop our recruitment and onboarding playbook.
We are seeking highly motivated, intellectually curious and detail-oriented individuals who gravitate toward a process-driven approach to solving operational challenges within the recruitment function.
- Lead end-to-end talent acquisition in partnership with hiring managers,
- Manage a team of recruitment specialists and sourcing experts,
- Drive a metrics-driven pipeline approach to run recruitment,
- Ensure a world-class interview process for candidates with active feedback collection,
- Develop and champion a well-documented and fair evaluation process,
- Advance strategic efforts and deploy resources to build Airlift’s talent brand,
- Support strategic efforts to build Airlift as a talent hotbed via culture and management.
In addition to the above, successful candidates will demonstrate strong people and leadership skills to effectively partner up with other teammates. Teamwork lies at the heart of Airlift’s culture and operating values.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work alongside an exceptionally talented team,
- An exciting and fast-paced business directly impacting Asia and Africa’s economic landscape,
- A high-impact role in an area that is of crucial significance for the business,
- High levels of autonomy in day-to-day responsibilities and deliverables,
- Competitive remuneration and a highly flexible work environment,
- A meritocratic and rewarding culture built around core values of teamwork, growth, execution and appreciation.
Just So You Know
Airlift is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strictly prohibits discrimination of any kind. We believe that great ideas can come from anywhere. We are committed to building the best team possible and all employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual potential and qualifications, without regard to race, color, age, religion, socioeconomic status, orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability.
The Airlift team is diverse -- we welcome and learn from different individual experiences and points of view that our teammates bring to the table. We're excited to have you inspire us with yours!