Based in France, England, and Germany, you are a Technical Support Engineer involved in resolving functional and technical customer issues while delivering amazing customer experiences. You are committed to improving processes and solving problems with the ability to read and write code. You’re curious, tenacious, with a helpful, empathic and good-humored mood. Do you like facing challenges and solving riddles, or like supporting people until they reach their goals? Then, you’ll succeed in this role.
- Provide world-class writing and verbal guidance by taking ownership of customer requests from initial contact to resolution including troubleshooting, determining root cause, and ensuring that the customer understands the resolution
- Partner with the Engineering and Development teams to resolve customer issues and assist customers during the implementation of our products and services which includes reading, and analyzing code
- Write documentation, knowledge base articles, and tutorials to improve the customer experience of Airship products and services
- Work on transversal projects to increase knowledge and personal skills
- Contribute to the development of our support policies and procedures
- Able to participate in on-call rotation and have weekend day component to weekly schedule
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor or master's Degree in Computer Science or in Digital Marketing, or equivalent with at least 2 years in a Technical Support role
- Speak French and English fluently.
- Another language is appreciated.
- Comfortable with mobile platforms like iOS and Android
- Be curious and interested in new technologies,Able to coach and support teammates
- Able to build trusting relationships with both technical and non-technical customers, via written and verbal communication
- Able to work in a team environment while working independently
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Learn more about Airship here: Airship Newsroom + Airship Customers
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.