- Contribute to the design and execution of the localised marketing plan with particular focus on driving new MQLs and contribute towards opportunity creation amongst enterprise accounts.
- Close alignment and effective relationship building with both Sales Development Representatives and Enterprise Sales Representatives to support an ABM strategy, from account research and strategy development to deployment of targeted multi-channel campaigns to help create and progress pipeline amongst large enterprise target accounts.
- Working on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both critical thinking as well as efficient tactical execution.
- Leverage intent data analysis to drive more targeted communications amongst our top target accounts.
- Work alongside our design and content team to produce on-brand content for all projects and campaigns.
- Work alongside our local partners in the production of joint marketing campaigns including, but not limited, to events, whitepapers and reports.
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations on continuous improvement of campaign implementation, processes, tracking, measurement and insight to improve the effectiveness of your activities.
- 4+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, preferably for a SaaS / marketing technology company or digital marketing agency.
- ABM marketing experience.
- Strong project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines; ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments.
- Strong experience in partnering with sales teams.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo or similar platforms.
- You are autonomous, curious, proactive, very well organized and have a can-do attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.