- Reach out to inbound leads, qualify them, and book next step discovery calls between prospects and our sales team
- Work diligently with our system of action -Outreach.io - to conduct your daily activities
- Performing a mix of activity tasks: Emails, phone calls, LinkedIn touches, etc
- Ensure that all your activity and performance metrics are recorded in Salesforce
- Maintain organization of all inquiries and complete outreach sequences to ensure that we succeed with as many opportunities as possible
- Conduct thorough research into accounts (and prospect contacts) to create outreach engagement strategy
- Work through assigned accounts and execute personalized account based sales development strategies that align to each accounts customer engagement initiatives (mobile and web)
Skills and Experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Desire to be in a startup environment and ability to adapt to new strategies and situations
- Strong work ethic
- Detail oriented mindset and strong organizational skills
- Eager to learn, grow, & develop in this role with the support of SDR leadership
- No sales experience needed
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.