- Provide executive administrative support to the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer and SVP of Worldwide Sales (both based on the east coast)
- Extensive scheduling and calendar coordination
- Extensive travel arrangements, both domestic and International
- Schedule and manage staff meetings
- Coordinate all arrangements for seminars, workshops, and meetings
- Coordinate special projects including team off sites, team building activities and all hands meetings
- Submit and maintain expense reports
- Regularly interface with people cross-functionally across the organization and with other Executive Assistants supporting our executive leadership team
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree is preferred but not required
- 4-6 years’ administrative experience, specifically supporting executive leadership
- Proven mastery of Google Suite and Slack
- Strong professional business acumen
- Clear and concise written and interpersonal communication skills
- Positive attitude with the aptitude to maintain calm demeanor when dealing with arduous and critical scenarios
- Experience interacting with all levels of internal and external contacts with diplomacy and professionalism
- Willingness to follow through and do what it takes to get the job done
- Foresee with experience, issues that could arise with calendar, travel needs, etc.
- Propensity to remain flexible, embrace change and manage expectations in circumstances where sometimes you have little control
- Exceptional experience to multitasking and meeting deadlines with little direction
- Highly organized, with attention to detail, and timely follow-through
- Effective time management experience to assess and prioritize task and projects
- Must handle confidential information with integrity and exercise discretion
- Confidence with problem solving and decision making
- Resourceful in finding creative solutions independently
- Travel may be required occasionally to provide on-site assistance at events/conferences.
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.