You are an Account Manager with the ability to manage key customer relationships primarily within the UK and EU. You will manage a current account base to drive increased adoption of Airship products and services. You will have the opportunity to work with existing clients that are eager to learn more about our Airship products and how we can continue to improve the success of their mobile experiences and overall business goals.
- Conduct sales activities including active management of existing accounts, developing opportunities, delivering proposals, and closing sales, all within an assigned account list/ territory
- Own and nurture the customer relationships you develop
- Build existing clients into successful case studies
- Keep customers up to date on best practices as well as new Airship products and services
- Forecast and database upkeep all to keep information flowing, relevant and easily accessible
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in enterprise SaaS sales, preferably focused in technical marketing solutions (mobile, web analytics, optimization, email, social)
- Degree in Business or other related discipline is preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (French is a plus)
- Customer centric willing to consult with clients to ensure their success
- Knowledge of mobile/tech / digital marketing industry
- Experience using CRM and web-based conferencing systems
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated experience in presenting to all level of audiences, both remotely and in-person
- At ease establishing business relationships with, and presenting to, individuals from various countries, industries and at all corporate levels
- Proven track record of exceeding goals/ quotas
Possibility to work remotely, in an office or hybrid in Paris or London. We will require occasional travel to customers and internal meetings with appropriate notice.
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.