About Airship and Your Role
Airship is the worldwide leader for what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization: Mobile App Experience (MAX).
Marketers, mobile product owners and developers at thousands of the world’s most admired companies (such as Starbucks, Vodafone, Carrefour, BBC, Sony…) rely on Airship’s App Experience Platform to create and power rich mobile app experiences and communications (push notifications, web notifications, wallet, SMS...) that maximize user engagement, retention and understanding for next-level personalization and monetization.
The Airship Partnership team drives key business growth and product adoption with leading technology vendors, solution partners and agencies to deliver high-impact customer engagement and maximize Airship’s market share and connectivity within the Martech ecosystem.
As the Strategic Alliance Manager focused on EMEA and APAC, you will play a major role in the growth of our company, by driving our efforts towards our Partner Ecosystem, comprised of Technology Partners, Agencies and System Integrators. You will be responsible for key partner identification and approach, partner relationship building, go-to-market activations, partner enablement and training, co-marketing initiatives, lead generation and business growth. As such, you will be collaborating with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing to ensure our partners drive growth for our business and are supported in the best way. This is the best role for someone who wants to build the foundation of a program, own relationships, and take their experience to the next level.
You are a structured and creative thinker who enjoys building programs and measuring success but also able to hustle and execute autonomously. You have successfully managed technology, agency, consultancy, and/or SI partnerships, or at minimum have been involved in customer-facing and business-relationship roles. You are business oriented and thrive in a nascent team ready to make an impact.
You have an outgoing, dynamic personality, good relationship skills, with a proven track record in exceeding revenue goals. You are competitive and refuse to lose. Tolerance for ambiguity. You possess excellent communication skills and work ethic plus a desire to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile industry.
- Manage existing relationships with technology, consultancy and agency partners to source or facilitate new business opportunities and grow a high-quality revenue pipeline
- Collaborate with partners to develop region-specific GTM plans and execute co-selling & co-marketing activities such as account mapping, webinars, and events
- Supporting the sales cycle alongside our Sales teams and adding value to Customer Success teams
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new partnerships with potential referral / reseller opportunity
- Partner with Enablement team to design and deliver training and certification
- Create or contribute to Partner Marketing assets such as use cases and Joint Value Proposition
- Host QBRs with partners to review progress against mutual beneficial goals
- Maintain CRM reporting and dashboards that communicate GTM effectiveness
- Evaluate and identify areas of improvement with a data driven approach
- Work closely with Operations team to create more efficiencies related to how we manage and track our deals in Salesforce
- Provide input regarding direction of Airship’s partner strategy, including defining business model and participate in the development of business plans
- Attend industry events and evangelize Airship’s value proposition
- Maintain proactive knowledge of the industry, assessing competitive landscape, and track trends to assure strong competitive position
- 5+ years in a SaaS, Digital business development role or in partner-relationship roles
- Experience in driving partner sourced pipeline and influenced revenue
- Understanding of service offering creation and professional services organization key performance indicators
- Proficiency in SDKs, APIs, analytics, and marketing technology
- Knowledgeable in mobile marketing growth stack
- Understanding of messaging infrastructure, a plus
- Excellent with executive level engagement and communication
- Strong networking skills with a demonstrated ability to influence relationships
- English and French proficiency are required, German is a strong plus
- Experience in SFDC, account mapping tools, and data intelligence platforms
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.