Account Manager (Remote USA)
You are a results-driven Account Manager that oversees key customer accounts. You create and establish strong customer relationships, that lead to suggesting innovative solutions to drive increased adoption of Airship services.
- Maintaining assigned key accounts and providing ongoing customer assistance
- Developing and implementing customer relationship management strategies
- Communicating with key customer to monitor their expectations and satisfaction
- Establishing efficient communication channels and liaising between key customers and internal departments
- Recommending and implementing improvements to the management of key customer relationships
- Responding to customer queries and suggesting innovative solutions
- Performing record-keeping, as well as preparing sale-based forecasts and reports
- Keeping customers up to date on best practices regarding Airship products and services
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience working in an Enterprise B2B SaaS company with a focus in sales and/or account management
- Understanding of mobile and/or technical marketing solutions (web analytics, optimization, email, social)
- Proficiency in CRM software, such as Salesforce
- In-depth knowledge of client relationship management strategies
- Superb social, communication, collaboration skills, with the ability to excel in a team oriented atmosphere
- Demonstrated experience in presenting to all level of audiences, both remotely and in person
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Critial thinking and analytical abilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.