The Manager, Sales Development Representative will lead the North America SDR team to invigorate our sales development engine.
The successful candidate will provide SDR process definition, performance measurement and coaching to a group of hard-working, ambitious SDRs.
The ideal candidate is well-versed in B2B SaaS go-to-market, has experience with value-selling, prospecting and people development, and operates from a place of deep customer centricity. The role requires a strong bias towards action, and balances a “roll-up your sleeves” mentality with higher strategic outlook. We aspire for this role to bring fun, creativity and two-way engagement to our go-to-market teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive consistent SDR productivity linked to monthly performance targets for prospecting, qualification, meetings and pipeline generation goals
- Provide day-to-day management and coaching on customer calls and sequences to help team go wider and deeper in top accounts
- Evangelize account based sales development approach adoption across team
- Drive team adoption of core go-to-market tech stack (Salesforce, LI Sales Navigator, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- Own data-driven SDR team performance reporting and actionable insights
- Align SDR team strategy with go-to-market motions in sales, marketing, and customer success teams.
- Lead ongoing hiring, mentoring, development and career pathing for SDR team
Who You are:
- A lifelong learner, constantly seeking new ways to expand your base of knowledge
- A natural teacher who enjoys understanding and facilitating the different ways people learn
- You have been a top-performing, quota-carrying seller, account manager, SDR or SDR manager
- Hyper organized with a strong ability to multitask, prioritize and lead
- An experienced team manager who thrives in developing people to do their best work
- An active, curious listener who seeks to understand via continuous feedback loops
- Passionate about customer empathy and driving organizational change
- An owner with a high accountability for your work, actions and areas of development
- You operate with a sense of urgency geared towards high impact work
- You bring a creative eye to everything you do, helping drive adoption for what you produce
- You are data driven, using data to design, measure and iterate your work
- 6+ years combined experience Sales Development
- Direct team management experience in a sales or SDR role preferred
- Excellent storytelling skills, with the ability to take complex topics and make them simple, digestible and engaging
- Ability to align diverse stakeholders with shifting priorities
- Experience using and training others on core tech stack (Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Outreach, ZoomInfo) and passion for learning new technologies dedicated to enablement
At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship Benefits Summary
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program ($1,750/year) + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.