At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Learn more about Airship here: Airship Newsroom + Airship Customers
The Product Marketing team at Airship is responsible for Go-to-Market (GTM) planning and execution of the establishment of mobile app experiences (MAX) as a vital,value creation corporate strategy. We will help do so through world-class marketing, competitive positioning, customer and influencer validation, sales enablement and a combination of thought leadership and technical content creation.
As a Product Marketing Manager you will be executing GTM plans for sales, customer success, partner and demand gen channels. You’ll be working closely with leadership in these functional areas, engaged in customer and analyst discussions, and often presenting your plans and outcomes to these stakeholders. Close collaboration with product leaders, a deep understanding of our offerings and those of our top competitors relative to the value they create for customers will be key success factors.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Drive go-to-market plan and execution for new features and capabilities, position use cases, benefits and value to customers and prospects across industries
- Partner with product management and engineering leads from ideation through general availability of enhancements and releases
- Create collateral to train sales, partners and excite customers about upcoming innovations, inform and maintain product roadmaps
- Create content across multiple forms for different audiences to drive data-driven demand and pipeline metrics
- Construct and launch a variety of assets including scheduled newsletters, one-off announcements, event promotional messaging, and more
- Competitive analysis of vendor offerings across all key market segments.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration and find ways to improve existing processes
- Develop joint positioning and go-to-market strategies with key Airship partners
- Accelerate deals by working with sales to provide positioning and pricing guidance
- Fuel business growth through pricing, financial and pipeline tracking and analysis
- 4+ years of product marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Strong market knowledge about the mobile app marketing landscape and experience marketing SaaS-based platforms
- Ability to succinctly transform technical features and complex concepts into use cases, benefits and value that captivate prospects and customers
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset who is comfortable ideating, driving and owning initiatives from end-to-end and successfully aligning all cross-functional stakeholders
- Creative thinker, a story-teller and confident communicator with proactive marketing ideas and solid experience collaborating, supporting and, at times, influencing cross-functional global teams
- Successfully launched products in close collaboration with key stakeholders like product management, demand gen, sales, customer success, and partner teams.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling content, as well as creating product launch, marketing and sales assets, including demo videos, pitch decks, customer reference programs
- Experience marketing to a variety of target personas (executive, manager, user), understanding buyer journeys as well as elements of data-driven operating models for pipeline and revenue growth
- Data driven and analytical. Plan, track, measure, and report against targets
Airship’s Talent Commitment:
At Airship, we are committed to Attracting, Retaining and Growing Top Talent. To do so, we strive to make our innovative digital-first organization a great place to work and provide employees with compensation that is aligned to our Company mission and values.
Our culture is one of High-performance, Accountability, and Team Collaboration, and our Compensation structure is designed to reflect that.
Compensation at Airship
Airship’s compensation is determined by a variety of factors including market data, experience ladders, and geographical location. The starting salary range for this position is: $105,000 - $120,000. Some roles may also be eligible for commission, bonus, competitive equity packages and other performance incentives. In addition, we also provide an extensive suite of Benefits offerings as part of our Total Rewards approach to compensation.
Benefits at Airship
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program.
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.