At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Learn more about Airship here: Airship Newsroom + Airship Customers
Campaign Specialist – Digital Marketing
About the Opportunity
Our strategic services team consists of four pillars that enable customers to maximize their Airship platform usage and develop best-in-class mobile experiences and marketing that resonates with their ideal user - strategic platform enablement, mobile strategy and optimization along with campaign and reporting & insights services. Our Services team is home to expert digital marketers and trusted advisors to the largest brands around the globe.
Airship’s Customer Success department is seeking a Campaign Specialist. Qualified candidates should be passionate about mobile technology, meeting consumer needs and able to continually learn new platform features and functionality. Candidates should have digital marketing knowledge, experience working on technical projects, and be able to effectively explain processes and solutions to both technical and non-technical customers. The ideal candidate understands campaign management and digital marketing, they enjoy digging deep into campaign concepts and best practices and sharing that knowledge with customers. The best candidate asks lots of questions, works well with a team and is self-motivated.
- Responsible for the successful creation of campaign messages including, audience identification and segmentation, and integrating campaign and learning objectives into the build.
- QA and test campaigns in the platform for customer approval before deployment.
- Build campaign reports in Airship’s platform.
- Deliver customer and internal projects and effectively manage time tables and deployment calendars while working on multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Take ownership of implicit and direct customer questions, concerns and requests, troubleshoot any issues and partner with the appropriate teams to resolve issues and provide solutions to customers.
- Proactively and confidently provide updates to customers on the status of campaigns.
- Facilitate customer platform adoption and provide training/ retraining to customers as needed.
- Document and provide user feedback to Product and other internal teams.
- Stay up-to-date on Airship feature, channel and functionality updates for campaign integration and strategic recommendations for customers.
- Work collaboratively with strategic consultants and other Customer Success team members by providing inputs for meetings, presentations or other solutions as needed.
- Become proficient in translating customer use cases and/or campaign requirements into Airship phraseology and techniques.
Skills and Experience
- Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical customers and internal stakeholders.
- Collaborative and able to work in a team environment and independently.
- Able to quickly build trusting customer relationships.
- Self-starter, driven to learn new things and take on new challenges.
- Strong project and time management skills to balance multiple customers and projects simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns for a global brand and/or with a SaaS marketing company.
- Comfortable with mobile platforms including iOS and Android, as well as SMS, Mobile Wallet and Email.
- Experience with one or more marketing technology solutions (Salesforce, Oracle Responsys, Adobe).
- Experience with one or multiple business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau or similar).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Airship’s Talent Commitment
At Airship, we are committed to Attracting, Retaining and Growing Top Talent. To do so, we strive to make our innovative digital-first organization a great place to work and provide employees with compensation that is aligned to our Company mission and values. Our culture is one of High-performance, Accountability, and Team Collaboration, and our Compensation structure is designed to reflect that.
Compensation at Airship
Airship’s compensation is determined by a variety of factors including market data, experience ladders, and geographical location. The starting salary range for this position is: $66,039 - $74,653 per year. Some roles may also be eligible for commission, bonus, competitive equity packages and other performance incentives. In addition, we also provide an extensive suite of Benefits offerings as part of our Total Rewards approach to compensation.
Benefits at Airship
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan w/a match + Stock Options + Professional Development Program + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program.
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.