At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
Airship is looking for our next Sales Development Representative (SDR) for North America! Our team is responsible for generating high-value pipeline opportunities for our Enterprise Sales team, with companies that have major mobile apps. This role emphasizes researching & prospecting for specific accounts / personas, creating personalized messaging, and using phones/email/LI to generate interest (outbound) with some qualifying / scheduling prospects generated by our Marketing / Partner teams (inbound) as well.
The ideal SDR at Airship is someone who is hungry, self-motivated, and seeks to rapidly grow their career in the sales world.
- Work through assigned target accounts and execute personalized, account-based sales development strategies
- Conduct thorough research into accounts and prospects to create engaging outreach that consistently generates opportunities
- Use our powerful tech stack (Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator, 6Sense, etc.) to manage your job, drive success, and track/measure progress
- Perform a consistent mix of activities at volume, emphasizing phone calls and emails
- Exhibit extreme ownership of goals / targets with an emphasis on results over actions
Skills and Expectations
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and hungry
- Detail-oriented, organized, and metrics- / data-driven
- Eager to learn, develop, and grow into a sales or related role
- Previous SDR work or mobile tech industry experience are a plus, but not required
- Ability to demonstrate empathy and active listening skills
- Extreme ownership over goals
- Problem-solving skills and creativity to overcome challenges and test new tactics
- German or French language skills (bilingual) required
Airship’s Talent Commitment
At Airship, we are committed to Attracting, Retaining and Growing Top Talent. To do so, we strive to make our innovative digital-first organization a great place to work and provide employees with compensation that is aligned to our Company mission and values.
Our culture is one of High-performance, Accountability, and Team Collaboration, and our Compensation structure is designed to reflect that.
CCPA disclosure notice here.
Benefits at Airship
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan + Stock Options + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program.
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.