We question, we imagine, we dare, we do.
Our vision is to make a healthy and sustainable lifestyle the most attractive choice. So we defy: the status quo, misleading product, and nonsense rules! We truly believe in the power of ideas and are thirsty to realize the ones that could have impact. We're an eclectic bunch of creative minds, experts, builders, and improvers. Our perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, dreams, skills, and life paths may have nothing in common, but we gather behind a vision and sail together towards our ambitious goals.
Awesome is the spirit, epic the goal. Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Let's talk.
Influencer Manager (f/m/d) UK
With Influencer Marketing being a key performance driven channel for air up and contributing to a major part of our revenue and business growth, we are looking for a creative Influencer Manager who is passionate about data and strategy, with a good understanding of the industry KPIs, how they are calculated and analyzed, and a strategic/performance-based approach to influencer campaigns.
- You take full ownership and responsibility of the influencer marketing initiatives in the UK market
- You plan your influencer campaigns according to our global and local influencer marketing and content strategy, with operational excellence.
- You are responsible for the monthly planning and management of a 5 to 6-digit monthly budget (current and upcoming months) for one of our most important marketing channels (influencer marketing).
- You are responsible for the majority of macro and mega influencer campaigns from beginning to end (monthly budget planning, delivering the monthly planned campaigns on time and planning the upcoming ones simultaneously, negotiations, contract set up, campaign management, tracking, briefing, content review, performance analysis, reporting etc).
- Together with the Team Lead Influencer Marketing Northern & Southern Europe, you define the overall Influencer Marketing strategy for the UK market, and support the rest of the UK team whenever needed.
- You are responsible for the influencer marketing strategy implementation in the UK market
- You analyze and report influencer campaigns on a monthly and yearly basis, and make constant data driven decisions to maximize results each month.
- Together with the team, you will develop and implement innovative ideas for our presence across all social media platforms with a focus on YouTube, followed by TikTok, Instagram, Twitch and Podcasts (from ideation to management and implementation).
- You stay up to date in the influencer marketing industry trends and implement them into your campaigns.
- You support influencer integrated campaigns and work closely with other marketing teams (paid social, CRM, Brand etc)
- You act as a sparring partner to other Influencer Managers within the North, South & Central teams.
- You think creatively when it comes to influencer marketing and bring innovation to the influencer marketing strategy and approach.
- You develop strong and fruitful relationships with agencies and creators in the UK market.
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or in a related field, alternatively you have equivalent vocational training
- You count with at least 1-2 years of Influencer Marketing experience in the UK market, working in an in-house influencer marketing team.
- You have a high affinity and knowledge about influencer marketing and its KPIs, and are comfortable working with extensive data.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a good understanding of the ins and outs of business.
- You possess the operational excellence and exceptional organizational skills that the role requires.
- You are not afraid to take ownership of your budget and campaigns.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced & remote first environment.
- You feel at home on the current social media channels and have a feeling for current and future trends.
- You have a good understanding of the British culture and the influencer marketing scene.
- You have above average negotiation skills.
- You speak English on a native level.
- Being flexible and committed in your role.
air up® have developed an innovative and world-first drinking system. Through scent alone, the air up® bottle brings flavour to simple tap water and can be enjoyed without any single-use plastic bottles, sugar, or additives. air up is a young, fast-growing company filled with ambitious and creative minds from various backgrounds.
But what’s in for you?
🏖 30 days of vacation 💻 remote-first approach 🏷 discount on our products 💰 employer-funded pension 👟 discount on Urban Sports Club 📈 personal development 🎉 regular team events 🏁 start-up spirit 🌍 workation
air up® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining an equal opportunity environment for all persons free of discriminatory behaviour. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.