Be extraordinary - Excite the ordinary!
Our vision is to make a healthy and sustainable lifestyle the most attractive choice. So we defy: the status quo, misleading product, and nonsense rules! We truly believe in the power of ideas and are thirsty to realize the ones that could have impact. We're an eclectic bunch of creative minds, experts, builders, and improvers. Our perspectives, cultures, backgrounds, dreams, skills, and life paths may have nothing in common, but we gather behind a vision and sail together towards our ambitious goals.
Are you looking to take on a new challenge? Let's talk.
We are looking for a Head of Procurement to define and steer our global sourcing strategy contributing to a resilient, scalable and cost-efficient supply chain build to grow with the business and to adapt to an everchanging product portfolio.
The Head of Procurement develops and continuously improves our sourcing processes, contract- and category management and builds strong supplier relationships.
Reporting to the SVP Supply Chain & Logistics as part of our executives, you'll lead a team of strategic procurement- and supplier relationship manager.
In this role, you are anticipating the needs of tomorrow to build an infrastructure that scales and adapts easily.
As our Head of Procurement, you’ll work closely with the Exec-board, our product-, legal- and finance organization as well as our Ordermanagement, S&OP-, Quality- and Logistics teams.
If you are passionate about crafting and integrating state-of-the-art procurement, developing highly engaged teams, communicating efficiently and convincing to the management and your driven by results, then this will be a great role for you. As an experienced leader of Procurement and/or Supply Chain teams in international and fast-growing organizations you have excelled through excellent stakeholder management, and you cannot wait to become part of an amazing and international company culture - We are looking forward to your application!
· You lead and supervise the Procurement teams including strategic procurement and supplier relationship management.
· You have a strong ability to think strategically and communicate such strategies to ensure a clean and efficient execution through building bridges into the organization.
· You work collaboratively with the executive team to develop the long-term strategy and ensure its implementation.
· You quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of the exciting business environment in which air up operates to lead, define, and make strategic decisions about our supplier network.
· Through your extraordinary communication skills and analytical thinking, you quickly build trusting relationships with the exec board, your teams and core stakeholders such as Product, R&D, Manufacturing Engineering, Finance, Legal and Supply Chain Management.
· You connect the dots through close collaboration with other departments to ensure that processes are aligned and efficiently designed to achieve our goals.
· You are not afraid to dig in the dirt and combine that with the ability to zoom out to provide and ensure the necessary guidance for the team.
· You are a seasoned leader with experience in global operating companies in FMCG and D2C/ eCommerce companies, with a minimum of 10+ years in leadership roles.
· You love to act as a coach for a world-class team, and you truly believe in a value-based leadership that inspires your team and the people around you.
· You feel comfortable with diverse and globally dispersed teams in a work-anywhere and remote-first culture, because you’ve worked with different cultures, and you have developed an inclusive leadership style.
· You are natural on keeping a diverse team motivated and streamlined towards common goals: A focus on strategy is a key ingredient to your magic sauce.
· You are a strategic thinker with the ability to analyze data and provide insights through excellent communication and presentation skills.
· You excel in working along cross-functional teams and have experience in defining and aligning supply chain processes with non-supply chain teams.
· While you live and breathe supply chain, you understand how a company works as a whole, which allows you to build the necessary bridges across departments.
But what’s in for you?
🏖 30 days of vacation
🏷 discount on our products
💰 employer-funded pension & location related insurances
🏡 purpose built office
📈 personal development
🎉 regular team events
🏁 start-up spirit
air up® have developed an innovative and world-first drinking system. Through scent alone, the air up® bottle brings flavour to simple tap water and can be enjoyed without any single-use plastic bottles, sugar, or additives. air up is a young, fast-growing company filled with ambitious and creative minds from various backgrounds.
air up® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining an equal opportunity environment for all persons free of discriminatory behaviour. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.