SIT Alemira is a completely digital and software ecosystem for universities, research facilities, boot camps, and corporate education. Our unique Active Learning ecosystem features an AI-powered learning and authoring platform, data-driven, collaborative research and modeling tools, active educational content from world-class scientists, and organizational transformation consulting services.
We are building a multi-tenant, scalable, and hybrid software-as-a-service platform with multiple applications for educators, scientists, students, and faculty. Our state-of-the-art Active Avatar video technology will drastically change the way how future of education will look, reducing 100x time and efforts to build and deliver learning content.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience as a skilled, passionate, innovative engineer, architect, fluent communicator, and commercial product driver with a track record for delivery, quality, and innovation.
This is the first remote, full-time position.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer who is interested in creating a difficult, multifunctional virtual products for educational purposes. You can influence on this product using your own experience of studying programming.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing coding lab features (code execution and assessment service, cloud-based IDE, code-review service, virtual lab environments orchestrator service).
- Participating in a discussion about product architecture.
- Dealing with QA Engineers, Frontend Engineers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Expert level in Python
- Expert level in SQL
- Experience in developing WEB applications
- Ability to write clean code covered with tests
- Good knowledge of containers and networking
- English language knowledge - technical (at least B1-B2 level).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary.
- International team with experienced entrepreneurs and top-tier scientists (h-index - 100+).
- Socially useful project and an opportunity for personal growth in the international educational organization with the headquarters in Switzerland.
- A fast-paced environment with challenges that enable you to grow as a professional.
- Remote work (office workplace will be an option after pandemic).
- Flexible start of the day.