Alemira is a completely digital and software ecosystem for universities, research facilities, boot camps, and corporate education. Our unique Active Learning ecosystem features an AI-powered learning and authoring platform, data-driven, collaborative research and modeling tools, active educational content from world-class scientists, and organizational transformation consulting services.
We are building a multi-tenant, scalable, and hybrid software-as-a-service platform with multiple applications for educators, scientists, students, and faculty. Our state-of-the-art Active Avatar video technology will drastically change the way how future of education will look, reducing 100x time and efforts to build and deliver learning content.
We are looking for a Senior Python Developers who is interested in creating a difficult, multifunctional virtual products for educational purposes. You can influence on this product using your own experience of studying programming.
Virtual Lab is a cloud-integrated environment for building and delivering software product trainings. It allows us to run software in a configurable cloud virtual environment and provide step-by-step guidance for the learners. Here we use GCE, Openstack, Virtuozzo, Azure, and AWS.
Active classroom - is a comprehensive tool that enables instructors to prepare, run and analyze virtual and hybrid classes interactively. It helps prepare, organize, hold and analyze synchronous educational sessions for increasing learning outputs while keeping teachers unencumbered.
Alemira Proctor - is an advanced AI Proctoring solution that uses artificial intelligence to analyze engagement in real-time.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience as a skilled, passionate, innovative engineer, architect, fluent communicator, and commercial product driver with a track record for delivery, quality, and innovation.
This is the first remote, full-time position.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing features of the product.
- Participating in a discussion about product architecture.
- Dealing with QA Engineers, Frontend Engineers.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Expert level in Python
- Expert level in SQL
- Experience in developing WEB applications
- Ability to write clean code covered with tests
- Good knowledge of containers and networking
- English language knowledge - technical (at least B1-B2 level).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Choice of equipment ( i.e. laptop, monitor, etc).
- Flexible working schedule
- International company with large-scale projects and global clients.
- Community of passionate experts to exchange knowledge and expertise with.
- Opportunity to contribute to the better future of education together with a friendly and open-minded team.