Allset is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. The CSM serves as the trusted point of contact for a portfolio of customers, beginning from post-sale onboarding and during restaurant’s life cycle.
If you are technically savvy, love wowing customers, and will go above-and-beyond to serve restaurant partners, this role is for you!
What You’ll Do
• Work closely with our restaurant partners leading every aspect of the post-sale relationship: onboarding, training, demos, regular check-ins, ongoing support;
• Review product adoption/utilization and provide guidance to restaurants on how they can realize more value from partnering with Allset;
• Understand the client success metrics and consistently deliver on those metrics;
• Collaborate with other Allset teams (Support, Sales, Operations) to serve customers best.
What You’ll Need
• Excellent written and verbal communication is a must (you will be on the phone all the time with the clients);
• 2+ years of account management or sales experience;
• Experience with CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce or Hubspot) with the ability to quickly learn new software;
• Excel proficiency and data intuition;
• Strong presentation/demonstration skills, effectively working directly with prospects, clients, and account executives;
• Can perform day-to-day work with minimal supervision, and new and/or complex assignments with more detailed direction;
• Initiative, intellectual curiosity, and a desire to learn.
Nice to Haves
• IELTS Certificate (International English Language Testing System) 7.5 or higher;
• Start-up experience.
Night shifts Monday — Friday, 4 PM—1 AM or 3 PM—12 AM (Saturday and Sunday off days).
⭐️ Working in a successful US startup backed by top investors;
💰 Competitive salary and Stock Option plan;
💊 Health insurance;
🍔 Paid lunches at restaurants via Allset corporate credits;
💪🏻 Gym membership;
📚 Educational possibilities;
💻 Modern working equipment.
Does this sound like you? Come join us!