In this role, you’ll be working closely with our Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams to leverage our product for growth. You will be a driving force of Allset’s customer acquisition strategy and positioning within the food takeout space, scaling our reach, awareness, and diner revenue.
What You’ll Do
• Drive acquisition and retention through such channels as email, SMS, push messaging, referrals and rewards programs;
• Execute and optimize lifecycle marketing campaigns;
• Communicate campaign planning, status, and risks to executives. Report and conduct in-depth analysis on campaign performance;
• Be responsible for developing growth strategy KPIs;
• Explore new channels for potential growth marketing opportunities;
• Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area;
• Work closely with Product, Design, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering teams;
• Lead research efforts in collaboration with other teams to help us better understand our own consumers as well as potential consumers and the takeout space.
What You’ll Need
• 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, ideally at a high-growth marketplace brand or a startup;
• Have marketing experience in the mobile app space, ideally challenger brands;
• Have experience in building the go-to-market strategy for a fast-growing mobile application or product;
• Have a successful track record of managing different marketing and retargeting channels;
• Have experience in building marketing campaigns for user acquisition and retention;
• Be a data-informed marketer who leans heavily on KPIs and analysis to identify their next best action;
• Have a broad knowledge of marketing trends, best practices, and consumer products.
Nice to Haves
• FoodTech experience;
• Have experience building and managing relationships with vendors and agency partners;
• Have experience or a desire to build and lead the team.