What is Amplemarket all about?
Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.
In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.
Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
We are looking for a curious and talented Sales Development Representative to join our team in US.
Your main focus will be to generate qualified meetings for Amplemarket's Account Executives.
You will be targeting mid-market and SMB companies using emails and cold calls. You will be joining an ambitions team, a fast paced work environment and work directly with the founders in order to set up and scale the sales team. If you are a curious, motivated person and are looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting startup, please get in touch!
- Research, identify and qualify leads in the B2B SaaS space
- Develop new outbound strategies in order to build a relationships with prospect clients
- Build a pipeline of leads using email outreach, phone calls and social media outreach
- Educate prospects on Amplemarket and its benefits for them
- Generate high quality appointments for Amplemarket's Account Executives
- Work closely with the founders in order to support Amplemarket's revenue goals.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 12 months of professional experience on a people-facing job
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Is an English native-speaker
- Enjoys sales and cold calling
- Likes to operate in fast-paced environment
- Has a strong interest in technology
More things about Amplemarket:
- We are profitable and we just raised $12M in back-to-back seed and Series A funding
- Backed by Y Combinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Founders also created https://fermatslibrary.com, https://twitter.com/fermatslibrary
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.
Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!