What is Amplemarket all about?
Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.
In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.
Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
Our customers use Amplemarket on a daily basis. We are one of the main tools for their sales reps. When we are down, it means sales reps at hundreds of companies can’t do their job. Luckily, you are reading this, and when you join Amplemarket we will reach ∞ 9s availability ;)
As an early member of the infrastructure & automation team, you will build and automate foundational systems for reliability, security, performance, developer velocity, and scale. You will work cross-functionally, supporting the engineering, product, design, customer success, support, and sales functions.
- Scale Amplemarket’s core cloud platform for high availability and performance
- Detect our blindspots and add observability to mitigate them
- Work closely with product engineers to design reliable rollouts of new features
- Review code, proposals and participate in architectural discussions
- Build reproducible automations for the most urgent infrastructure needs
- Define solutions to save our internal teams time when moving code to production
- Keep on top of potential threats/patches with a security-first mindset
- Participate in the continuous improvement of the development process/workflow
- You have experience designing and maintaining complex/large/growing systems
- When reviewing new system designs or code, you naturally think about what can go wrong: edge cases, failure modes, bottlenecks, migrations, releases, interesting metrics, etc
- You love debugging and finding the root cause of production issues
- You are proactive, when you see something broken you jump on it to fix it or suggest improvements
- You can't sleep if something doesn't have enough metrics to ensure everything is working properly
- You are based somewhere between the GMT-3 and GMT+2 timezones
Some more about Amplemarket:
- We are a post-Series A start-up
- Backed by YCombinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.
Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!