What is Amplemarket all about?
Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.
In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.
Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
Software engineers build the core of Amplemarket.
The three co-founders have an engineering background (João, Luís and Mica studied Physics & Computer Science at university) and deeply value the work that engineers are responsible for.
Our main goal is to build a sales platform that helps companies grow. Our product requires us to solve a myriad of difficult engineering problems very diverse in nature: from working on NLP models that can extract information from a thread of emails to scaling an elasticsearch cluster holding terabytes of data.
We are deeply aware of the importance of our tool to our customers and look for people that share that vision.
Among other things, our stack includes:
Ruby on Rails, React, PostgresQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
We don't require you to have experience in our stack to apply.
Our customers use Amplemarket on a daily basis. We keep and enrich valuable data that is critical for sales reps's success. We empower our users to engage with their prospects in the most personalized way. Luckily, you are reading this, and when you join Amplemarket will have even more jaw-dropping features.
As an early member of engineering team, you will build new user experiences and product features that are critical to our customers. You will work cross functionally in a fullstack team and in close collaboration with product, design, customer success, support, and sales functions.
- Work directly with the co-founders
- Have lots of autonomy and impact
- Ship new features every week
- Own central, complex components of the application
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages of the product
- Drive and deliver on our product roadmap, turning rough specs into features
- Find elegant solutions to usability problems
- You have experience designing and maintaining complex/large/growing systems
- When reviewing new system designs or code, you naturally think about what can go wrong: edge cases, failure modes, bottlenecks, migrations, releases, interesting metrics, etc
- You love debugging and finding the root cause of production issues
- You are proactive, when you see something broken you jump on it to fix it or suggest improvements
- You strive to use best practices and always test the software that you deliver
- You are based somewhere between the GMT-3 and GMT+2 timezones
Some more about Amplemarket:
- We are a post-Series A start-up
- Backed by YCombinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.
Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!