What is Amplemarket all about?
Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.
In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.
Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
We are looking for a Growth Engineer to help us implement the marketing vision at Amplemarket and accelerate business growth. We are an energetic team of two, so we need someone with similar levels of excitement regarding all things marketing and growth, someone who can help us look at the Growth marketing landscape and play a decisive role in expanding and improving our paid and organic marketing activities across the funnel.
- Own paid marketing channels; inbound; demand gen; supporting sales outbound efforts; website; marketing tech stack; a/b testing; marketing analytics; ad budget; relationship with Head of Sales
- Implement, assess and optimize marketing automations and integrations across the funnel
- Propose creative new projects, from building free tools and apps that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals
- Always on experimental mindset: test and optimize marketing tactics for customer acquisition and conversion rate optimization
- Build the product marketing foundation underlying our go-to-market approach, including message house, personas, competitor deep-dives, and so much more
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research
- Owns the marketing teams tech stack
- Coordinate demand generation flows with sales activities
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results
- Analyze, recommend and lead the implementation of improvement initiatives
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
How we will measure your success:
- Performance of top of funnel KPIs
- Volume of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Direct contribution to business growth
- Quality of brand presence across different digital properties
- 2-4 years of experience in a growth marketing role, ideally in a startup environment, owning lead management processes and marketing automation flows
- Absolutely at ease with tools such as Webflow, Google Analytics/Optimize/Tag Manager, Hotjar, Zapier, Salesforce etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of funnel performance and optimization in a SAAS mindset
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools and tactics
- In-depth knowledge of SEO strategies
- Technical marketing abilities
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bilingual or Native English skills
- Attention to detail
- No ego
- Excellent communicator
- Bias for action
- Able to thrive in a fully remote team environment
Some more about Amplemarket:
- We are profitable and we've just raised $12M in back-to-back seed and Series A funding
- We are backed by YCombinator
- We have a strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- We are a fast-growing startup with product-market fit
- We have a great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual company offsite in a secret location
- Annual Learning & Development Budget
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.
Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!