What is Amplemarket all about?
Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.
In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.
Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
You will be part of an ambitious team and a fast-paced work environment. You'll also work directly with our founders in order to improve and scale our product. If you are a curious, motivated person and are looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting startup, please get in touch!
Meet the team
Do you want to get to know more about the people behind the product (and your possible future colleagues)?
Check out our blog post and meet the Product Team: https://blog.amplemarket.com/product-team
- Help define product vision, strategy, roadmap, and growth opportunities, identifying areas of improvement.
- Work hands-on with the development, design and customer-facing teams, participating in stand-ups, providing feedback, and assisting in testing.
- Keep track of industry trends, diving into product and customer discovery.
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance, employing focus group testing when necessary.
Who we’re looking for:
- Mid to Senior Product Manager
- Experience with technical products (even better if you have experience in sales/marketing tech!)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to actively manage competing priorities, requirements and meet deadlines
- Ability to develop a 360° view of Business, Technology, and UX perspective
A little more about Amplemarket:
- We are profitable and we just raised $12M in back-to-back seed and Series A funding
- We are backed by YCombinator
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Founders also created https://fermatslibrary.com
- You can listen more about us here: https://bit.ly/2W7fVDR
- Nice remote work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more!
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.
Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!