Software engineers build the core of Amplemarket.
The three co-founders have an engineering background (João, Luís and Mica studied Physics & Computer Science at university) and deeply value the work that engineers are responsible for.
Our main goal is to build a sales platform that helps companies grow. Our product requires us to solve a myriad of difficult engineering problems very diverse in nature: from working on NLP models that can extract information from a thread of emails, to scaling an elasticsearch cluster holding terabytes of data.
We are deeply aware of the importance of our tool to our customers and look for people that share that vision.
Among other things, our stack includes:
Ruby on Rails, React, PostgresQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
We don't require you to have experience in our stack to apply.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers on the team
- Plan engineering sprints
- Recruit a robust team of engineers that are among the best in the industry, from outreach to closing
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity and quality
- Manage an excellent team of engineers, helping to develop their careers with stretch projects and excellent feedback
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as part of the engineering management team
- We are profitable and we just raised $12M in back-to-back seed and Series A funding
- Backed by YCombinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more