Are you up for a challenge? Amplemarket welcomes spontaneous applications from talented people who are eager to join our team.
We are always on the lookout for exceptional Machine Learning Engineers who want to revolutionize the future of sales, while thriving in an incredible Engineering environment.
While we may not be prioritizing this opening at the moment - and, therefore, might take a bit longer to get back to you - we review spontaneous applications regularly and if your profile stands out, we’ll definitely want to get to know you 🙂
About the Machine Learning Team
The three co-founders have an engineering and physics background (João, Luís and Mica studied Physics & Computer Science in university) and deeply value the work that engineers are responsible for.
Our main goal is to develop, deploy, and operate machine learning models that help sales teams make companies grow. This can range from creating new mechanisms to extract structured data from threads of emails, to models that classify the buying intent of potential prospects.
Among other things, our stack includes:
Python, Linux, FastAPI, Docker, PyTest, SQL, MLFlow, CI/CD
We don't require you to have experience in our stack to apply.
- Work directly with the co-founders
- Have lots of autonomy and impact
- Build large-scale cutting-edge Machine Learning systems that have outsized business impact
- Design, train, improve, launch and monitor models
- Work on cross-functional projects, directly collaborating with other engineers and product managers
- Ensure that the systems your team operates continue running well and can scale to meet the needs of our users
- Have at least 4 years of software engineering or Machine Learning experience
- BS or Masters degrees in computer science, engineering, or related technical, math, or scientific field
- Strong Python skills (e.g., Standard Library, Flask/FastAPI, Pandas) and Machine Learning (Scikit, Numpy, HuggingFace)
- Software development practices such as code versioning, unit testing, continuous deployment
- Have experience leading multiple projects of varying scope and complexity in more than one problem space
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- And ideally:
- Good foundation in ML theory (e.g., ML Model metrics, Train/Test, Cross Validation, etc)
- Experience using Public Cloud providers to deploy services (e.g., Cloud Run, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Fargate)
- Knowledge of MLOps practices
- Experience with Deep Learning and natural language processing models such as BERT (Bidirectional Encoder Representations from Transformers), ELMo (Embeddings from Language Models) or GPT-3
Some more about Amplemarket:
- We are a post-Series A start-up
- Backed by YCombinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- Fast-growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more