We are looking for a Growth Engineer to help us implement the growth vision at Amplemarket and accelerate business growth. Your objective would be to ship many top-of-funnel “products” and tactics whose goal is to drive one outcome: revenue. Data and processes will guide you, and because your role is to navigate mostly blue oceans unchartered by competition, the convictions and budgets are lower, as it will be your cost of failure. However, whenever success is achieved, the upside is 10x or higher. We can’t think of a more exciting role to have!
You will focus on:
- Developing and implementing innovative growth strategies using data-driven analysis combined with a creative mindset.
- Iteratively testing marketing strategies to optimize and find the most effective approaches.
- Leveraging customer behavior data to build predictive models for targeted outreach and personalized advertising.
- Integrating new data sources, ensuring data hygiene, and generating content using generative AI.
- Creating staging and live environments to facilitate risk-free testing of new ideas.
- Utilizing technology and data analytics to propel growth marketing while maintaining the creative and human touch.
- Applying personalization techniques and iterative processes to enhance marketing effectiveness.
- Conducting high-paced experiments and applying an agile framework to quickly pivot strategies based on performance data.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams to explore new areas of the codebase and growth opportunities.
- Frictionless signup
- Personalised onboarding
- Dynamic websites
- Micro-products & extensions
- Power chats
- Outbound growth tactics
- A/B testing website optimizations
How we will measure your success:
- North Star Metric: Revenue
- Possess strong analytical skills with a track record of hypothesis generation and experimentation in various marketing channels.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of funnel performance and optimization, particularly within a SaaS context.
- Previous entrepreneurial experience as a founder or in a startup environment is highly valued.
- Proficient in web analytics and experienced in A/B testing methodologies.
- Bring a portfolio of past experiments, along with a roadmap of best practices learned from both successes and failures.
- Thrive in a high-speed environment, capable of rapidly testing and iterating several tactics to drive growth.
- Highly collaborative and innately curious, with a penchant for optimism and a willingness to engage with new challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a growth engineering or similar role within a tech or SaaS company.
- Experience in working with enterprise-level sales and marketing strategies.
- Proven experience in managing and analysing large data sets to inform growth strategies.
A little more about Amplemarket:
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual company offsite in a secret location
- Annual Learning & Development Budget
- and more!