We are looking for a Growth Marketing Specialist to help us implement the marketing vision at Amplemarket and accelerate business growth. We are an energetic team of three, so we need someone with similar levels of excitement regarding all things marketing and growth, someone who can help us look at the Growth marketing landscape and play a decisive role in expanding and improving our paid and organic marketing activities across the funnel.
You will focus on:
- Demand Creation & Lead Generation
- Define, direct and execute marketing campaigns for demand creation, lead generation and for lead tracking and management.
- Own the planning, execution, optimization and reporting of all our paid marketing activities.
- Identify new revenue opportunities (outside of existing business lines), to grow our client base.
- Create strategies for new customer acquisition, ideating and executing multi-channel growth strategies
- Design and test experiments for customer acquisition (e.g. Search, Linkedin, Meta, email marketing, content).
- Exploit data to identify insights to improve performance, and inform new campaigns and product development.
Conversion Funnel Optimization
- Work on website conversion and constantly test tactical methods for conversion rate optimization across various stages of the funnel.
- Be an expert on conversion funnels, understand where clicks are coming from, and where there are opportunities and blockers for growth.
- Constantly optimize the sales pipeline, by leveraging data at each step of the process - to acquire, accelerate or expand demand.
- Use a testing process to prove hypotheses and recommend performance optimizations to identify replicable marketing strategies, tactics, and channels.
Support weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPIs.
Build Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software.
Implement, assess and optimize marketing automations and integrations across the funnel.
Run A/B tests for email campaigns and landing pages to optimize performance.
Oversee end-to-end collaborative experiments with Sales, Engineering, Product and Operations.
How we will measure your success:
- Performance of top of funnel KPIs
- Volume of Marketing Qualified Leads
- Direct contribution to business growth
- Quality of brand presence across different digital properties
- Experience working at SaaS companies, with a focus on enterprise sales.
- 2-4+ years of experience with B2B growth or demand generation, ideally in a startup environment, owning lead management processes and marketing automation flows.
- Technical knowledge of implementation and tracking with technologies such as Webflow, Marketo, Hubpsot, Google Suite (AdWords, Analytics, Google Tag Manager), Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Hotjar, Zapier and Salesforce.
- Demonstrated track record of owning and running programs within multiple areas including paid acquisition, landing pages, email and content.
- Strong data analytics skills with experience generating hypotheses and running experiments across new and existing marketing channels.
- Comprehensive understanding of funnel performance and optimization in a SAAS mindset.
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing platforms, tools and tactics.
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools.
- A playbook/roadmap of past experiments and best practices learned from past successes and misses.
- Although not a mandatory requirement, fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS is a huge plus as it can help while working on email templates and landing pages.
Some more about Amplemarket:
- We are profitable and we've just raised $12M in back-to-back seed and Series A funding
- We are backed by YCombinator
- We have a strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- We are a fast-growing startup with product-market fit
- We have a great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual company offsite in a secret location
- Annual Learning & Development Budget
- and more!